Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Promo offers from Twitter Influencers Scam ore serious offers? - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
99% Advertisment for its own purpose. Litteraly 99% , 1 in 100 might have a real offer.
On the other hand stick to the mainstream NFT marketplace, get off Twitter and Youtube ohh yea also Facebook.
Things have definitely gone worse over the years, and we have an pandemic of scammers.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3357
Crypto Swap Exchange
They want to promote my nFT collection, they dont want me to handover anything, exept for the payment for their service, some want it prepayd some not. Actually i tried to find out if all of these followers likes, retweets and other interactions are just bought by them ore if this are real interactions from real humans. But thats almost impossible to find out. But anyway the impressions for some of my pics rose significant since these guys are following me. Some went up from 6 to 20 others from 6 to 100

Do you may have some tips i could use to promote my collection without using social media are there any other alternatives ?

Honestly, influencer promotion on Twitter will certainly help in a certain way, but I am of the opinion that advertising on Twitter is overrated. There are accounts with a huge number of followers, but this does not guarantee influence.
The only ones who have real influence are public figures but I think they are too expensive for needs like yours.

you should actually activate all social media channels, not just Twitter. I think that YouTube and Tiktok currently have a slightly stronger influence than Twitter.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
If someone DMs you even before you ask for any offer, then there is a very high chance that they might scam you or not give you the service you expect. Professional promoters and influencers don't go desperately lurking in people's DMs

Most of those huge accounts with huge followings just have bots as followers. The trick they use is to make fake giveaways, but in order for one to be eligible for the giveaway, they must follow the account and retweet the posts. So over time the following grows to 100K, with some people using their alt accounts to follow in hope of winning the giveaways.

Save your money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 12

My advice is to do your own proper research on those offering you help. If I may ask, what kind of offer are they making to you? Is it to promote your NFT for you to get quick buyers, or is it for you to hand it over to them for them to help you sell it? Depending on the approach at which they write you, sometimes it might be easier to identify their real intention.

They want to promote my nFT collection, they dont want me to handover anything, exept for the payment for their service, some want it prepayd some not. Actually i tried to find out if all of these followers likes, retweets and other interactions are just bought by them ore if this are real interactions from real humans. But thats almost impossible to find out. But anyway the impressions for some of my pics rose significant since these guys are following me. Some went up from 6 to 20 others from 6 to 100

Do you may have some tips i could use to promote my collection without using social media are there any other alternatives ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 521
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
hello together, i have a question about Twitter and its promo influencers. I recently finished my first NFT collection its all new my twitter account has just 20 followers, but since i started listing my NFTs to opensea and added a post with explains about the added value of my NFT collection i instantly start getting rows of promo offers from diffrent Twitter NFT influencers. I checked the profiles but they seem more like professional promoters than scammers, but still i dont know what to think about it. they have between 100k and 1 million followers and the accounts are from 2009-2019 so they are doing this for quite a while. Since these people follow me, my impressions rised from 6 to 80 in more ore less 2 days so...what am i dealing with here right now? should i take them serious ore better just ignore them ?

If you have someone you know that has done same thing with better results at the end and they recommend you in doing it also, then yiu can go ahead, if not, then know that everyone is taking risk in whatsoever thing we do in cryptocurrency and this now get a little more higher because you're dealing with bounties/NFTs, some are true while some aren't, vut if you're able to conduct a convincing research about them and feels satisfied with what you've seen or learn about them, you can go ahead, but know that all these has the probability of working or not at the end, wjen you have this mindset already, if it didn't work then you're safe, if it worked you've gained.
Activity: 700
Merit: 673
The internet is full of business people these days, especially on social media platforms, and everyone wants to earn from whatever they can grab their hands on. These days, we never really can tell who is who on social media. There are lots of influencers in different fields, and it's not just on Twitter. Once you post any art work on Instagram, you will get almost an immediate reply from some kind of promoter who will want to offer you an effort to promote your art work on their page, which has more subscribers than you do. Now that both subscribers and followers can be bought from some online traffic and follower sellers, we just can't trust anyone.

My advice is to do your own proper research on those offering you help. If I may ask, what kind of offer are they making to you? Is it to promote your NFT for you to get quick buyers, or is it for you to hand it over to them for them to help you sell it? Depending on the approach at which they write you, sometimes it might be easier to identify their real intention.

No matter what offer they make to you, please don't grant anyone on the internet access to your NFT, which means either sending it to them or sharing the key with them. Don't ever make such a mistake.
Activity: 43
Merit: 12
hello together, i have a question about Twitter and its promo influencers. I recently finished my first NFT collection its all new my twitter account has just 20 followers, but since i started listing my NFTs to opensea and added a post with explains about the added value of my NFT collection i instantly start getting rows of promo offers from diffrent Twitter NFT influencers. I checked the profiles but they seem more like professional promoters than scammers, but still i dont know what to think about it. they have between 100k and 1 million followers and the accounts are from 2009-2019 so they are doing this for quite a while. Since these people follow me, my impressions rised from 6 to 80 in more ore less 2 days so...what am i dealing with here right now? should i take them serious ore better just ignore them ?
Pages:
Jump to: