Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Reddit accounts worth anything? - page 2. (Read 497 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 14, 2019, 05:32:01 PM
~snipped~

Take a look here for reference: https://arifexpert.com/reddit-account-for-sale/

Looks like a marketplace for buyers/sellers of Reddit accounts. There is also a price list which might give you an idea about how much a certain account.

Don't know the site's legitimacy so up to you how to deal on it.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
June 14, 2019, 10:40:23 AM
Quote from: Mt. Gox
Does anyone know if these accounts are worth anything?

ye, some ppl use it for advertising shilling, just like every popular social media.

Is there an equation out there that lets you know how much a Reddit account is worth based on its karma score?

I'm not familiar with the specifics honestly. What you can do is, visit a marketplace where the buying and selling of Reddit accs are popular, then use the list there as a reference. If it's possible to ask, then go for it. Using many sources would help in seeing the big picture.

Does account age also factor?

ye, basically anything that affects the account's reputation does
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
June 14, 2019, 10:19:39 AM
My country limits the use of reddit, so I'm not easy to access it. so far I have to use PVN to register. for me reddit is only used for bounty campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
June 14, 2019, 01:45:49 AM
Hmm, I did some quick search on this community,

want to buy reddit account
430karma reddit account for sale
Reddit accounts for sale
[SELL] Reddit accounts with high KARMA: CHEAPEST - $12

Personally though I just scanned the /r/Bitcoin/ section, read some comments and that's it, maybe can you try and open it in this board, Invites & Accounts.

Reddit is social media site, its helpful to spread information.

There are campaigns on reddit which bounty managers will want accounts to post and repost, it could be worth for those who joined in that camapign. I don't join to it because there is not much activity but they may buy it since it has a ton of karma. Below are sample of the threads related to buying and selling reddit accounts.

Reddit accounts for sale

Personally though I just scanned the /r/Bitcoin/ section, read some comments and that's it, maybe can you try and open it in this board, Invites & Accounts.

Interesting, and thanks for that. I didn't realize there was a board specifically for invites and accounts.

And $40 for an account with 3,000 karma? Yikes... I've seen individual posts/comments that get 10 times that amount. Really makes me really wish I didn't delete my first Reddit account which had 2,000 karma. Cry
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
June 14, 2019, 01:40:37 AM

Reddit is social media site, its helpful to spread information.

There are campaigns on reddit which bounty managers will want accounts to post and repost, it could be worth for those who joined in that camapign. I don't join to it because there is not much activity but they may buy it since it has a ton of karma. Below are sample of the threads related to buying and selling reddit accounts.

Reddit accounts for sale

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
June 14, 2019, 01:23:49 AM

Reddit accounts for sale

June 13, 2019, 11:02:06 PM
I don't know if they have sort of value in monetary but you posted on the wrong forum, try asking it there and know the opinion of people that most of the time stay on reddit.
I don't use reddit regularly but where you got the idea that an account that has a lot of karma has an expected value and has sort of market?

I did a quick Google search and it does seem like Reddit accounts have been sold here in the past. Most of the threads are from 2018 or earlier though.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 13, 2019, 10:35:46 PM
I don't know if they have sort of value in monetary but you posted on the wrong forum, try asking it there and know the opinion of people that most of the time stay on reddit.
I don't use reddit regularly but where you got the idea that an account that has a lot of karma has an expected value and has sort of market?
June 13, 2019, 10:18:30 PM
Several months ago, I made two accounts on Reddit. Throughout the course of normal posting, commenting, and replying to other people's posts, one of the accounts has managed to amass nearly 1k karma while the other has a little over 100 karma.

Does anyone know if these accounts are worth anything? Is there an equation out there that lets you know how much a Reddit account is worth based on its karma score? Does account age also factor? The accounts are only a couple of months old.

Thanks in advance. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: