Pages:
Author

Topic: Are signature campaigns actually profitable for the people who host them? - page 2. (Read 984 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
This question has crossed my mind several times. signature campaigns must have paid out hundreds of BTC's by now,but how much profit did they generate to the hosters? what do you guys think?
They are promoting on the most popular crypt-currency forum with more than 150k daily page views and out of it 50k are unique.They actually cannot get any better deal than this in terms of advertizing and as well as budget cause most of them don't require more than 1 bitcoin a week.
http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/bitcointalk.org
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Why would people run dozen of these ATM on this website, if there was not response to these campaigns?

Sure they work, it s all about targeted market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
If im not wrong fastdice posted on his signature campaign and said they received thousands of registered users since the campaign were open Wink
So yeah, it is still profitable and they don't hesitate to pay us hundreds of BTC because in the end they will receive more than they invested in the first place Tongue
And signature campaigns brings this forum to the top as there are many users here were looking for a work Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Yea, I think so. For a service to pay for this kind of advertisement, if they are not profiting from it, then why are they even wasting their money on running such campaign.
Afaik, as long as they get some clicks or visits on their site, even if someone does not use the service I think they can still generate income from this.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
We should think logically , if they don't make profit then why would they keep giving money to people just like that ? they simply won't .
Bitmixer for example make probably a decent amount because their fees depends on how much BTC you are mixing , same goes for Gambling (I don't know any competitors to PrimeDice myself) .
Now for exchange like Bit-x , It would be hard to tell because personally I don't know any one using Bit-x for Trading , and they shutdown their cloud mining services lately so .. who knows , but if they are running their campaign for more then a year it should be going well for them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
This question has crossed my mind several times. signature campaigns must have paid out hundreds of BTC's by now,but how much profit did they generate to the hosters? what do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: