Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the banks going to kick-out bitcoin with their new digital coin - page 8. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Whatever special features the coins created by banks have,still they are centralized and i don't think that people would once again wish to get caught in the hands of banks and governments.Another thing is that those coins will not be volatile in nature due to control by authorities unlike bitcoin.But bitcoin is loved by traders and some people for its volatility to make huge profits.More over,those coins would not be universally accepted and they may get a few attention from people who don't even know about bitcoin.So.those coins would not be able to challenge bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
No sane person would ever use a cryptocurrency made by a bank.
This completely defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencies which aim to be trustless, decentralized and (to a certain degree) anonymous.
Therefore it's safe to say that a bank shitcoin won't 'kick-out' anything.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
We saw in the news earlier that about 10 strongest and biggest banks in the world are preparing to launch the phase 2 of their own blockchain  cryptocurrency project,which first launched in 2015,  which is said to aid them in settling transactions over blockchain.

Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

Continue reading => https://zycrypto.com/banks-going-kick-bitcoin-new-coin/
So if news like this already appears, we just wait for bitcoin prices up to 100,000 USD, I will keep my coins in a very long time
I think it will not be possible for any bank of the world to kick out the bitcoin because of their own crypto digital currency, because the people will hardly accept the coin of a specific bank.

If it so then all the nations will definitely prefer to their local paper currency. It is possible that may be the banks thinking of a huge scam, and in my opinion I will never accept any other bank currency instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
We saw in the news earlier that about 10 strongest and biggest banks in the world are preparing to launch the phase 2 of their own blockchain  cryptocurrency project,which first launched in 2015,  which is said to aid them in settling transactions over blockchain.

Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

So if news like this already appears, we just wait for bitcoin prices up to 100,000 USD, I will keep my coins in a very long time
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis

Pages:
Jump to: