Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bear days over? - page 20. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
we cant easily decide if it is already the start of bull run, we just have to wait for more increase just like what happened last year, when its price continue to grow.

I think people arr mistaking a recovery period here for a bull run. What's happening right now is likely to be a market recovery and soon there will be corrections again. A bull run is what happened last december.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 04:32:55 AM
Barry Silbert, the CEO of Digital Currency Group seems to think that the Bitcoin bottom is already behind us:

https://coincodex.com/article/2050/barry-silbert-says-bitcoin-has-found-its-2018-bottom/
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
we cant easily decide if it is already the start of bull run, we just have to wait for more increase just like what happened last year, when its price continue to grow.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
Bear market, I don’t think it’s past, it still takes a lot of time, but take your time, don’t worry, the market is slowly recovering in the past few days. This is a good start. The bull market is coming, we have to stay calm and slow. Slow patience waiting for the bull's d...
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
July 20, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

Yes it is changing but I always say to people that predicting the market these days looks somehow. However everyone is speculating the same thing including me. I believe this is may be the last bear and bull run till fourth quarter of the year. How ever let's keep finger cross and everyone needs to hold tight their coins, that will also support in making the bull run happen soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 20, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
It kinda feels like the bear days are a little behind us but is the volume here? Or any new retail investors?
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
Not the fact that this is not another manipulation of the whales. You need to hold out in this position for a long time to have it clear that the bear market gave way to the bulls
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 03:06:16 AM
Is it what am thinking?
Thats what you think happening right now but i doubt the market will surge up for the next few weeks,usually november to december are the bull seasons which is why we need to calm and stick to what we have now because i do believe history will repeat itself.We need a good comeback this year or esle new people will lose interest to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
yes you are right now the bitcoin price conditions and some other cryptocurrency are increasing so make the original color red to be green and I am sure many are benefiting from moments like this.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 02:32:06 AM
which I know the bear day has ended a few weeks ago and so now many people are waiting for the market price to stabilize again because there are many people who hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin price back good because already a few months ago the market price of crypto has not returned until now
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 20, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

Hopely green market will continue. I think market condition right now because news from blackrock that they just made a team to explore cryptocurrency. Blackrock holding trillion dollar manage funds and if they put their fund to invest on cryptocurrency, it will bring big impact to market in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:28:06 AM
At the moment, I can say that the market began to please with its growth ! I hope so the bad times have passed )
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
July 20, 2018, 02:20:21 AM

I hope so. But it seems to me that this will not be global growth, but similar to the one that we saw in April. I think so because it is not natural growth, it was done by manipulators and very quickly. It seems to me that this time they will be able to raise the price to $ 10,000-12,000, after which we again start looking for the bottom.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 02:03:13 AM
I think it is not over yet, prices are up a bit because of some positive news now, but we are still influenced by the bear market
Activity: 105
July 20, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
We are all waiting for the market to become green for a long time! I can't believe this is gonna happen! In any case, we stayed on the bear market, it's good!
Activity: 104
July 20, 2018, 01:37:06 AM
Cryptocurrency is too unpredictable, drawdown is still inevitable, but still want to believe that the market will turn green
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
i think so, bear days is over now. as we can see on the graph coins are recovering now slowly especially bitcoin, so if you are an investors better to hold your coins now and prepare for the bullish run. maybe end of the year market is fully recovered.
Activity: 51
July 20, 2018, 01:16:14 AM
Also need to observe the market, Xiong Tian used to mark the bitcoin all the way up, I think Bitcoin's impact of $7,400 is likely to just rebound. We should not take it lightly.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 01:10:21 AM
No body can really say for sure,  except you are a seer; if I won't believe a seer word in crypto cause I would take it to be sentiment; nevertheless, just enjoy the ride of the mini bull run
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
I think yes, but I'm afraid to buy on all my money ) Market still is not stable. We can see BTC $5k.. I don't want to show this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: