Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the burgers in McDonald getting smaller globally? - page 2. (Read 4327 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Your missing out though.

Here in the US, theres this wonderful place called "in n out" where the price is nearly close and get better burger lol.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Maybe your belly is getting locally bigger.

it's not only about eating
they look so small in my hands too Cheesy

it's not like I tripled in size Cheesy
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
Maybe your belly is getting locally bigger.
YES!!

I don't have McDonalds in my town but when I went to Osijek a couple months ago I saw them being so small that I thought hell, I'll need to eat 10 of these Cheesy
I think they were bigger some time ago  Undecided

I know, I remembered Big Mac used to be a challenge to see if you can finis one of them. Now you need to eat 3. They need to change it's name to Baby Mac.  Smiley

yeah, that's embarrassing
such a high price for such a small meal..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
YES!!

I don't have McDonalds in my town but when I went to Osijek a couple months ago I saw them being so small that I thought hell, I'll need to eat 10 of these Cheesy
I think they were bigger some time ago  Undecided

I know, I remembered Big Mac used to be a challenge to see if you can finis one of them. Now you need to eat 3. They need to change it's name to Baby Mac.  Smiley
YES!!

I think they were bigger some time ago  Undecided
I just loved the Fillet O Fish, I am talking about the one which they made many years ago. Not this crap they are selling now. But the thing is Burger King's burger is still the same size. So I guess Mc Donald is just greedy. I heard McD makes money from real estate more than selling burgers.

Do you have Aberdeen Steak Burger in Burger King outside the UK? That is my favourite.
Activity: 826
Why would you eat that junk anyways. jk.

Yeah, I think it has because in japan its way smaller, when I was over there. Like the fries has be x large to be a regular here.

Then again everything in portion is smaller.
legendary
Activity: 1540
They're definitely smaller, another reason to never bother buying that junk and just make your own stuff or get a sandwich Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Everything gets smaller as companies try to cut costs.  You can't just have a company that makes a profit - every year you need to increase that profit or shareholders get upset.

I remember going to Boston Pizza (a Canadian franchise) many years ago - "baked with cheese" meant you couldn't even see the pasta underneath - all you could see was cheese.

Now they measure it out exactly and you get barely enough cheese to taste.   Sad
Activity: 427
The buns got bigger though
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
They are smaller. It's a life saving measure to cut down on the amount of cardboard people consume.
Actually just did a Google search and found a lot of people also found McDonald's burger is getting smaller.
I think it is, I remember a few years back, their burgers were a lot bigger. Now I can eat 3 to fill me up. And I think this is globally getting smaller.  Undecided

A few years ago you were a lot smaller?   Wink

I knew someone is going to say that. But the Fillet O Fish is definitely getting smaller. In the UK, recent years they have cut back the cheese to only half a slice, and the fish burger is really small.

I haven't gain any weight, and so my size have nothing to do with it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I think it is, I remember a few years back, their burgers were a lot bigger. Now I can eat 3 to fill me up. And I think this is globally getting smaller.  Undecided

A few years ago you were a lot smaller?   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: