Pages:
Author

Topic: are the majority of the people part time traders? - page 4. (Read 849 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
I mean of all the people who are trading do majority just do it as a side job for just a little profit or most of the traders dedicated traders who don't have any side jobs?
What type of trader are you?
When the price of bitcoin was well below $1000,there was many traders who were not that curious on leaving their main job and concentrate full time of trading and analyse things,but in the past few months,big money is poured into bitcoin and we would see big market movements and the amount of users will be real professionals.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I mean of all the people who are trading do majority just do it as a side job for just a little profit or most of the traders dedicated traders who don't have any side jobs?

I am a night trader who doesn't have side jobs. I trade only if there is a sure profit and if the price of the coin that I bought keeps falling, then I do nothing and wait for it to rise again even though it's risky. I am ready for the outcomes, win or lose. Soon I'll look for a decent job and make trading as part time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
the majority traders should be part time players,
only some people use it as their full job in their real life because it's very risky.
we can lose all of our money in the second,that is why many people choose trade as their side job to get profit.
i always remembered this from friend of mine :
'Trading is very hard and risky,you can lose all of your money without noticing it but at the same time you can gain a lot from it.
remember,do not put all of your money into it.
always play something that you can afford to lose,and be smart'
i can be considered as a full time traders because i spent a lot of my time doing the trade.
i am looking at it not as a job but instead it's my passion,i really like doing the trade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

I myself trading fulltime cryptocurrency, forex, and stocks from past few years and I knew that people love to do trading as it gives us freedom of time and money both if we take this profession as a business. But it takes tons of effort for changing part time job business into a full time business. It took me around   years of hardwork to change my part time trading into a full time business and i am doing quite successfully and happy with it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Back when I was in the Philippines, almost all of the people I knew are full-time professionals ranging from Architects, Engineers, Doctors.. you name it. Then along came bitcoin and everyone switched to mining and trading. Now in our circle of friends, almost all have mining rigs and trading. Heck, some of them even attended classes for technical analysis and whatnot in order to give themselves the edge to perform better in trading. Majority of the people are still humble professionals with some aiming to trade bitcoins in hopes of getting some hefty profit quickly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
People with enough funds obviously do part time trading if they can learn how its done. They don't worry much about it though because it is not full time for them, so they just do it for just earning some extra money, and they know if they lose, it wont effect them much. Professionals traders are always very conscious about the things in trading because it is what they do, and they have no other sources of earning. So even one small mistake can make them pay a lot.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Not the majority of them are traders. Only a few of the people doing trading professionally. If you mean selling crypto as being a trader, then it's right, they're all traders in the society.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Yes, many traders are just improvised gamblers. They don't understand trading is a serious and very difficult job, that's why they end up losing.
I don't trade since I don't have much time to learn it. Better to buy and hold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: