Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there age limits to Bitcoin investment? - page 9. (Read 930 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
February 21, 2023, 03:57:52 AM
Nope. You can own bitcoin today just as you can own cash or physical cold today. It's just that centralized exchanges have age requirements so you probably need the help of an adult to be able to buy some.

As with stress and stuff, a young person can handle huge drops simply because a young person can afford to wait decades for his/her investment to go back up. Can't say the same for old folks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
February 21, 2023, 03:48:14 AM
I was actually wondering if there are any restrictions on age as to investing in Bitcoin?
I read threads where people have constantly introduced Bitcoin to their underaged children (10years below) and I really don't think it's necessary because I feel those kids still have some mental growth  to do and since Bitcoin is a very volatile digital asset, I think children shouldn't be made to go through such stress.
Same thing also applies to the elderly as I've also read news of people trying to get some retirees investing their pensions into crypto rather than advising them to relax and enjoy their pension and I really wanted to know if it's wise to get kids and elderly into the crypto industry.
Pages:
Jump to: