Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any Altcoins out there backed by real assets? - page 5. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Monetran has created an asset backed stable token called Moneda.

Info here: www.startengine.com/monetran-llc
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Are you looking for an altcoin backed by real assets that are not stable coins (or planning to be)? If so, I don't think there is any.
Other than gold, I have seen projects claiming to be backed by diamond or gem but I'm no longer sure if they took off.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
There are lots of coins/tokens that claims they are backed by gold but I don't think that they are really backed by gold.  They just use this scheme to entice investors to invest on their project.  I have seen several projects that claims to be backed by real asset but they failed on proving that they really are backed by what they claim and eventually, the project die or the developer runs with the collected money.

I think I know a coin backed by gold. According to the project description, one of their GOLD tokens is backed by 1 gram of 99.99% pure gold. And their gold is stored by BuillonStar, you can also easily check their gold at BuillonStar through their account number. This is their website.
https://gold.storage/en/market

I can say their gold is too little to back up their entire token.  It is misleading to say that 1 token is backed up by 1 gram of 99.99% pure gold since they have 979,582 token and their gold reserve is only 100 gram x 72 .

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
I think I know a coin backed by gold. According to the project description, one of their GOLD tokens is backed by 1 gram of 99.99% pure gold. And their gold is stored by BuillonStar, you can also easily check their gold at BuillonStar through their account number. This is their website.
https://gold.storage/en/market
Activity: 98
Merit: 15

Looking for an Altcoin that is backed by something; akin to the Gold standard as opposed to just speculation....

Thanks in Advance
Pages:
Jump to: