Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any Black/African American Bitcoiners? - page 2. (Read 1676 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is this an attempt at humor? at least from this post, i can't tell that your black.

if you mean by typing ebonics, i know there are plenty of white and asian people who do that.

I didn't mean any harm but yeah I guess it was a SAD attempt @ humor.
But seriously my brother was saying that black people probably don't kno about BTC.
I was thinking maybe he was right.
Had to ask the homies on this forum 2 b sure like Al though.
Now I can prove his ass wrong. And I love all tech and all people.
I'm a digital hippie. Peace n Luv Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've seen a few out there, I've seen a lot of people from Asia and middle east.
Activity: 14
yo ma miner.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
is this an attempt at humor? at least from this post, i can't tell that youre black.

if you mean by typing ebonics, i know there are plenty of white and asian people who do that.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
what does that mean someone can easily tell your black by the way you post? i'm black i don't understand what you are getting at? but to answer you're question i am black and yes i'm heavily into btc and so are alot of my friends who are also black
Activity: 28
Hello Bitcoiners,

If you have seen some of my posts you can easily tell I'm a black guy from the hood.
I'm not ignorant or anything nor am I attempting to start a flame war of any sort.
BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER.........
HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE MALE/FEMALE KNOW ABOUT OR USE BITCOIN?
Even if you have a black friend that you know uses bitcoin let me know I'm not alone.
I only talk bitcoin with my super cool white and asian friends. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: