Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any Exchanges as good as Bitmex that support fiat or tether? - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
Can you think of any alternatives that have the two abilities: - # placing a buy order with a pre-defined stop-loss...  and keeping a stop-loss with a pre-defined take profit?
Also being able to edit the value of a bid/ask or stop  - simply by editing the value, instead of having to delete it and then re-open it with new value was so much easier... and less risky.
I haven't found one. Maybe there is but most of the bigger exchanges don't have it. Not with a stop loss and a predefined take profit at the same time. With all the negative shady things Bitmex has been known for, their user interface is EXCELLENT. I don't know how difficult it is to implement these features, but I don't think it could be that hard. Which is really a shame when it comes the other bigger crypto exchanges.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Have you checked out Deribit? I am not exactly sure if it has the two features you wanted but its a pretty popular exchange like Mex.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
Hello,
I've been trading on Bitmex and the interface and trade orders are so advanced compared to the other exchanges I've used It's in a different league. Very impressive.
However, It doesn't seem a feasible exchange to trade on as a result of getting slapped with fees if you do the equivalent of 'converting to fiat/tether' by shorting the market with your capital.
So you need to be actively trading with it or not have it on there.
I'd prefer an exchange that has the option to buy or sell BTC. So I can cash out to fiat in-between each trade.

The other exchanges I've used Binance + Pro.Coinbase ..... plus many that I've seen. Only have basic Buy and Sell options:
You have:
1.) Buy/sell Limit
2.) Buy/Sell Market  
3.) Buy/sell Stop-loss

But on Bitmex, in addition to the above you also have:
1,) The ability to place a stop-loss order for a position Before you place a buy order. - Which for playing a tight stop is essential...
2,) Take profit orders. So you can take profit off a position without having to temporarily remove it's stop-loss due to a clumsy trading-engine/programming.

The two things above that Bitmex has that the others don't are essential to me.
There is Bitfinex however.. That exchange looks great, it has an expanded selection of order types like Bitmex.
Although it require's you to have 10,000$ minimum initial deposit to open an account. Which I don't have.

Can you think of any alternatives that have the two abilities: - # placing a buy order with a pre-defined stop-loss...  and keeping a stop-loss with a pre-defined take profit?
Also being able to edit the value of a bid/ask or stop  - simply by editing the value, instead of having to delete it and then re-open it with new value was so much easier... and less risky.
Thanks. G
Pages:
Jump to: