Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any groups for full time crypto traders? - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I was wondering if any of you knows about any groups of full time traders that are opened for new members? Maybe collaborative trading groups, or just society of dedicated people who talk about strategy. I don't mind if they ask you to verify your net worth, as I find this understandable.
Just as pursuer already said, it is a mistake to be looking for a group to join before you start trading. You can easily get burned with that, most especially if you have no knowledge at all about trading.

However, you can try https://www.tradingview.com if you are looking for society of dedicated people who talk about strategy and you will see a lot of pro traders there, but all the same, just do not follow other people strategy without at least having the knowledge of what you are actually doing. Sometimes, they may not just be quick to react if things are not going the way they predicted based on how complex the market is.

Bottom line: If you cannot do it yourself, just do not follow others blindly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
No, there is no such group you are looking for, all of them are pump groups, not about basically trading. Collaborative trading with those you don't know may end up bad for you.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
there is no such thing as groups of full time traders that share anything valuable with others!

trading is a war and people aren't giving away information and knowledge to others, specially newcomers for free. even if it seemed free or even if they asked for a registration fee, be sure that they are benefiting from giving said information to you.
in most cases what they tell you is a clear definition of a pump and dump group. what they do is that they choose a dead shitcoin, they buy it slowly and then as the price starts rising up and goes higher a little because of their buys, they start telling YOU about that shitcoin and as you buy that shitcion they start selling (dumping) it on you to get the profit and get out.
in other words it is a sly method of taking your money without you even noticing because you are giving it to them unknowingly but willingly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
There are many of them. I'm not part any of these and I would advise you to be very careful in your decision, but here is a link that you can follow.

https://twitter.com/JewKorean/status/981571333405532161

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I was wondering if any of you knows about any groups of full time traders that are opened for new members? Maybe collaborative trading groups, or just society of dedicated people who talk about strategy. I don't mind if they ask you to verify your net worth, as I find this understandable.
Pages:
Jump to: