Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any proof of covid are real? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3
November 27, 2020, 10:08:03 AM
There is no proof that this so called "virus" exists, there is a scientific procedure to identify and isolate a virus, this has never been done. There is a lot of open information about absence of clear evidence even in WHO and CDC documents but not too many search for them. They just used to believe all the government say. It's a big world hoax, hospitals are empty, no death rising statistics. Even if you use your common sence you can ask: if the virus is so deadly does this piece of fabric really save my life? Complete nonsense. Their agent is total vaccination, depopulation and digital totalitarian state, Bill Gates is pretty clear about it and you cab find it in open sources too. Check World Economic Forum, they don't even hide their plans anymore. There are many doctors, virusologists signed petitions in many countries already against this scamdemic but mass media is silent as usual..
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
November 27, 2020, 09:54:38 AM
can you prove that the flu is real???
disease in general requires a real patient to be authenticated based on the diagnosis. if you want to believe that covid 19 is real then go to the hospital where positive covid 19 patients are treated.  Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 27, 2020, 08:38:45 AM
Are there proof?
If there was some kind of diseases...are there is actual proofs that was covid.
I can comply by the laws and wear the masks... But for me I have not seen clear evidence that everything we heard are truth?
And many people think same as I do.
Sure I follow the orders and things like that but for me its not clear what it is and where it come from.
And is covid real?
I belive that words dont mean nothing the government can not be trusted and news not trusted well If its all is how it is then no problem!!

But need better proof, as im Business person I use to do a deals and agreements so i have learned everything is about proof.

There are proofs in the world for those who keep their eyes and ears open. Covid isn't something you can physically see or smell. It's not tangible and because its symptoms are similar to other common diseases, it's harder to detect. If it was a hoax then it wouldn't have claimed the lives of millions of people. The virus is real and the threat is real. Please take it seriously for yourself and for your loved ones.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 27, 2020, 12:26:18 AM
I am not a Medical person so i cannot attest of Covid existence but I believe that this is true because of the reaction of the whole world.
I don't think they are fool enough just to scare people about the Virus that is not existing.and also there are people dying everyday,There are patients that fighting for their Lives just to survive this virus.
Maybe better to just follow the Health protocol for our own safety.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 27, 2020, 12:12:52 AM
What do you mean the real evidence here? a picture of a covid19 or a covid19 can be seen with your own eyes. Go to the hospital, quarantine and find proof of you stop being an entrepreneur and you will have the answer. In fact, a lot of people died. Hospitals are overloaded, sweaty sweat of many people have spent. are you still comfortable and find real evidence?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 26, 2020, 10:30:59 PM

Many had doubts about the virus, I watched the long videos of persons who seem to believe governments are conspiring together all these. But the truth is that you don't wanna spend money if you feel like you are not infected with covid19 while the doctors are going to insist you have covid.

The proof is that many are dead. Whether they died of covid or not, they are dead and declared to have covid.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2020, 10:04:11 PM
When will you Believe that this is true,If one of your  love one died because of this Virus?Isn't enough proof that Million are dying and there are large people that still fighting for their lives?

and what will change your life if you will believe that This is true?
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
November 26, 2020, 06:51:17 PM
Are there proof?
If there was some kind of diseases...are there is actual proofs that was covid.
I can comply by the laws and wear the masks... But for me I have not seen clear evidence that everything we heard are truth?
And many people think same as I do.
Sure I follow the orders and things like that but for me its not clear what it is and where it come from.
And is covid real?
I belive that words dont mean nothing the government can not be trusted and news not trusted well If its all is how it is then no problem!!

But need better proof, as im Business person I use to do a deals and agreements so i have learned everything is about proof.

Until now there is no clear evidence about covid 19.
Im not saying that can not exist im saying need facts and more info.

We live in the world when persons and government honestly are questionble...
Like biden fraud allegations If those things happening it means government officicials need to proof more that what they say are truth.

Anyone who say against something what I just said could be well off the good shill or liar too!!
So If you telling covid is real please provide evidence  the World you can trust only  2-3 people your friends your family and even they can betray you.
So to belive some stranger person telling you something, well need strong evidence to back words.

Let me repeat im not saying covid is not true!!
I can not say anything without proof but there is no evidence either that the covid are what it is.
Pages:
Jump to: