Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any risks with staking 1inch tokens? - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
To start with, you got the 1inch tokens through an airdrop. I don't even see any risk in one losing what was ever received for free. On a more serious note, trading is a risk just like every form of business is. Asking here and someone making you a guarantee that it's safe to stake on that Dex is on its own a risk too because you're asking random strangers too. However, if I were you I would take that bold step of faith and stake it and assume it a win-win. Whatever the outside, I live with it without regrets.
Well, I also bought some after that airdrop. I want to know more about staking 1inch tokens, what is staking used for? how different is it from other coins that have staking? what are the risks of staking it? etc.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
To start with, you got the 1inch tokens through an airdrop. I don't even see any risk in one losing what was ever received for free. On a more serious note, trading is a risk just like every form of business is. Asking here and someone making you a guarantee that it's safe to stake on that Dex is on its own a risk too because you're asking random strangers too. However, if I were you I would take that bold step of faith and stake it and assume it a win-win. Whatever the outside, I live with it without regrets.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I received the airdrop from 1inch and was wondering if there were any risks in staking these tokens using the "stake" option in their governance tap from their DAO? I heard about people losing their tokens but that was when farming in liquidity pools, is staking 1inch tokens different?
Pages:
Jump to: