Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any trading chat rooms? - page 5. (Read 1384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 26, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
Competition is one of the best sources of motivation. So i'm wondering if there are any relevant trading groups. Discord/telegram or something like that?

I know there are chat rooms like crypto cartel, but honestly the "conversations" in such, public chats are usually on a really low level, borderline autistic and pure spam.

Any serious group is probably closed, any ideas how to get into one of them? Should you pay someone to join their room or something like that? Any suggestions?

I hope so you understand what i mean. Trading is a lonely endeavor. I'm not looking for chit-chat, but being part of a "team" would be interesting.
One telegram group that I know of is the group of Binance, they even have a group per country like in my case I am in the group of Binance Philippines, however, I don't see any advantage of joining this group except for knowing when the next meet up of the group as they don't really talk about what token is hot right now or in the next few days. Most of the chats there are just questions on how to use the site for newbies. Don't every try to sign up with any of those pump and dump group.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2019, 07:00:11 PM
You can find most of them in signal groups, people who are interested in trading usually lurks there and mostly you can join those groups in telegram. I've actually seen one guy in youtube he's name is crypto face that's advertising his pump group i think that's what he calls it. I suggest to take extreme caution when engaging with these people and im not affiliated with them.

We do have a lot of it and we cannot really give those trading groups as they are lot and we cannot trust them at all, most of them are paid chat rooms and also giving wrong information. So, don't ever enter of you will receive tons of PMs from other person, better to just learn from your own.

I agree with that. I have had several telegram groups before specifically for trading but it really was not helpful for me. Most of them are creating those chat groups for their advantage. When you follow their advice, it is already too late to recover your money. So lesson learned, better trust your own instincts and not rely those trading groups.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 26, 2019, 06:57:17 PM
Competition is one of the best sources of motivation. So i'm wondering if there are any relevant trading groups. Discord/telegram or something like that?

I know there are chat rooms like crypto cartel, but honestly the "conversations" in such, public chats are usually on a really low level, borderline autistic and pure spam.

Any serious group is probably closed, any ideas how to get into one of them? Should you pay someone to join their room or something like that? Any suggestions?

I hope so you understand what i mean. Trading is a lonely endeavor. I'm not looking for chit-chat, but being part of a "team" would be interesting.
The only trading group or group chat that i have ever invited to is the used of telegram app and a facebook messenger app, which i already known a lot of professional traders that gives me a great tips and advices that is useful in my trades, that is why i oftenly experience a successful trade.
I was amazed at the things happens to you mate, and I hope that I'll be a part of that group also. But many say that you'll find hard to look for a legit chat group as most of them are scamming asking for payment if you would like to learn more.

Since you'll find it good and seems to be a legit group, better not waste this opportunity cause I'd think that you are satisfied with your position by now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
December 26, 2019, 02:32:05 PM

The only trading group or group chat that i have ever invited to is the used of telegram app and a facebook messenger app, which i already known a lot of professional traders that gives me a great tips and advices that is useful in my trades, that is why i oftenly experience a successful trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
December 26, 2019, 09:59:38 AM
You can find most of them in signal groups, people who are interested in trading usually lurks there and mostly you can join those groups in telegram. I've actually seen one guy in youtube he's name is crypto face that's advertising his pump group i think that's what he calls it. I suggest to take extreme caution when engaging with these people and im not affiliated with them.

We do have a lot of it and we cannot really give those trading groups as they are lot and we cannot trust them at all, most of them are paid chat rooms and also giving wrong information. So, don't ever enter of you will receive tons of PMs from other person, better to just learn from your own.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 26, 2019, 08:50:29 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 26, 2019, 07:30:48 AM

Please don't fall into this kind of game. Most telegram groups sourcing trading signal or any business regarding trades it is high risk and the bad thing is that, they most likely to ask payment before you can join them or letting it free at first but you'll be surprised later cause they'll probably asking on it.
But anyway, you'll have that option and risk to take and may this site will help you find legit tele groups https://smartoptions.io/telegram-crypto-signals/
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
December 26, 2019, 06:16:54 AM
nothing is free for premium chat for fellow traders in the same group, all channels still care about the business side to maintain a rhythm of mutual benefit. it's better to chat privately and exchange ideas, sometimes plans can be ruined instantly if you read a lot of analysis from a particular group, it's better to be lonely but still maintain money management.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 25, 2019, 02:31:55 AM

There are a lot of trading chat rooms in telegram, some of it Ive  been added without even asking them to add me, but most of them are not true, you may see some exchanges, they have a chat box , you will get some trading tips too, it is hard to find a trading room that are true and legitimate , I would not pay for me to enter that chata rooms, I rather learn some by myself , and as I said before there are tips in chat room exchanges, you dont need to interact you just need to read their insights.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 307
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 25, 2019, 01:48:08 AM
In my opinion you should join the official chat group of the deals. You can search for information about coins and there you can chat with other traders.
I use Binance as a trading site so I often join Binance's chat group, you can try it.
I joined with many telegram channel premium group looking new update information about which one coin have to buy, they have given signal which one coin have to trade with good specification where how much are to buy and sell of altcoin, then they are giving good information about when price down have to cut loss. I think is best way to get many information about chat room trading.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2137
December 24, 2019, 08:24:38 PM
Anyway, if you want to find some trading chat rooms on telegram I suggest you check this website below with list of crypto trading telegram groups.

- https://telegramcryptogroups.com/

I looked at this website which displays a list of the hottest Telegram groups for talking about cryptocurrency trading. I was impressed to see the "Monaco Crypto Trading" group which has more than 1 million active members. The group administrator says they deliver low-risk daily signals with appreciable gains. Perhaps OP can join this public Telegram group and ask his questions to sophisticated and experienced traders.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
December 23, 2019, 11:36:05 AM
In my opinion you should join the official chat group of the deals. You can search for information about coins and there you can chat with other traders.
I use Binance as a trading site so I often join Binance's chat group, you can try it.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 23, 2019, 11:32:02 AM

I will not pay to join a chat room or trading signals group. Most of the groups that require a fee to join are phishing groups, they don't really have any useful information or they get that information from other groups.
If you want to become a trader, it is best to do your own research, do not invest based on the advice of others.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
December 23, 2019, 11:16:34 AM
It is not easy to find one.
Most of them are recruiting for their own profit. You would not like that.

Why not just stay here? Create your own discussions and then maybe you could find more comfort with the traders that are always reading articles and comments.
I have been looking to telegram for the past few years of something just like what you are looking for. But you will just get disappointed later on.
Traders here are more fun rather than the fake ones out there.

Actually my friend, there's a lot of trading chat rooms out there, but when you will say and look for the legitimacy then you will be struggle to find one as you cannot find good one, whether paid of not unless some of your trusted friend recommends you to a certain chat room, but still don't rely on it as they are just there to 'hype and to fud' too.
If you have friends then why not make your own trading chatroom? This is the easiest way than searching for a legitimate group which happens most of them aren't into give and take information but rather taking only for their own interests.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
December 23, 2019, 11:02:28 AM

Why not just stay here? Create your own discussions and then maybe you could find more comfort with the traders that are always reading articles and comments.
I have been looking to telegram for the past few years of something just like what you are looking for. But you will just get disappointed later on.

Actually my friend, there's a lot of trading chat rooms out there, but when you will say and look for the legitimacy then you will be struggle to find one as you cannot find good one, whether paid of not unless some of your trusted friend recommends you to a certain chat room, but still don't rely on it as they are just there to 'hype and to fud' too.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 642
December 23, 2019, 10:43:30 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
December 23, 2019, 09:16:24 AM
Yes there is and actually I join one of them before but I don't know if they still exist right now since it's almost a year ago since I join on them but you can use the search bar on telegram and find the groups since provably you can locate them there or maybe go to Facebook trading groups and ask to join since this is quite effective for your searvhing.

As the cryptocurrency created, some people want to increase their knowledge because today we have an internet that just one search all the things we needed its easy to find out what it is but not all the time we can see the answer on the internet. Sometimes we need to ask other people to have an idea what we need to do it is better if we are asking to the people who are knowledgeable and skilled in terms of trading so they can give a piece of advice and also techniques how can we win those trades. Still, today they are too hard to find. But the community makes an idea they use a platform to communicate with each other, and they use the telegram. Telegram commonly uses for online chatting can use for a personal message or a  group message and then traders use this to ask other traders to for exchange of ideas.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 756
December 23, 2019, 08:53:44 AM
Yes there is and actually I join one of them before but I don't know if they still exist right now since it's almost a year ago since I join on them but you can use the search bar on telegram and find the groups since provably you can locate them there or maybe go to Facebook trading groups and ask to join since this is quite effective for your searvhing.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 307
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 23, 2019, 07:39:37 AM
Many exchange market have chat room group like Mercatox, Yobit, Poloniex and Indodax, their chat room on market exchange site where you can discuss with other trader which one potential coins to buy, you will know what is most profitable and good coin for trading because almost chat there talking with recommendation coin to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 23, 2019, 07:21:49 AM
I dont think there is any authentic chat rooms which do really help in trading or give proper charts. They are only pump/dump groups now, and just try to scam you with various tactics and scammy investment schemes. I have seen many groups starting to make money with referral links to MLM and other pyramid schemes which again are scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: