Pages:
Author

Topic: Are There Drug Options for Gamblers' Disorderlyness? - page 3. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Are There Drug Options for Gamblers' Disorderliness?
Do you mean gambling additcs? If you mean gambling addicts, it is very difficult to stop gambling, and the more addicts gamble, the more they are losing. But very still possible for him to leave gambling to have right mindset back.

The best you can do as a friend is to tell your him to stop gambling for now, let him know the truth that he is just having false thinking that he can make it with gambling, gambling is just for fun, not a way to make money because losses can result. Tell him to tell his people, this will help him to stop. Also, he can try to see a psychologist about it, this will help.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
old habits die hard. but you just can't add another habit to make the other disappear or he'd be addicted to drugs. thats another problem once again. what he needs is a habit that will make him occupied and forget about gambling like a woman in his life who will help him become a better person. this girl could be challenging to find though.
or maybe a job or a business that will keep him busy. if all don't work then a professional help.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
This is an mental and emotional problem, there's no drug that could help an addicted gambler, he need to reailze his mistake so he can change his bad behavior, this is like being addicted to drugs, one who is addicted will undergo a rehabilitation that would make him stay away from the problem, in a peaceful place he will be lecture and let him realize his mistake.

I experience being addicted, but the problem was not too serious because I realize early and now able to fully control myself when gambling.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
There no drugs for this problem i think.

The best for your friend to do is seek professional help, i mean this problem is psychological and i think he need to see a psychiatrist.

I'm not an expert on this but i can somewhat relate as i'm also a gambler and just fortunate that i can control myself, gambling-wise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
I had heard many of my friends who are into gambling complain to me about gambling disorder but couldn’t understand what that means until recently when a close associate got into the same mess and need help, but I was helpless because I couldn’t give the right answers to his question. This friend is almost turning into something else and needs help.

Are There Drug Options for Gamblers' Disorderliness?
Pages:
Jump to: