Pages:
Author

Topic: Are There Parents Who Hate Their Children? - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
Every mother who sends her children to a public school f@#$ing hates her children. Sending your children to public schools is child abuse that needs to be punished SEVERELY!!! HAVE NO MERCY ON EVIL PARENTS SENDING THEIR CHILDREN TO EVIL PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!!

Hmm. Trump's shooter was bullied all the time in school. What did I say about the relationship between bullying and shooters? WHAT DID I F@#$ING SAY? F@#$ public schools.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

The gunman who shot Trump was bullied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMtQ4piGR8&t=9s

Here is Trump supporting the bullies. Maybe Trump should think this through again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX33yUSrr-w
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
I report crypto news and write gambling articles
Yes unwanted pregnancy which could lead both parents to not want their child

This seems really sad as if it would have been better if they just did not have the child. The child would have been so traumatized growing up in a household without proper love and care. It makes me incredibly sad for kids who grow up like this but I feel extremely lucky to have parents who supported me in all paths I wanted to take.

You're extremely lucky. Some of us never had the luxury of feeling loved growing up.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes unwanted pregnancy which could lead both parents to not want their child

This seems really sad as if it would have been better if they just did not have the child. The child would have been so traumatized growing up in a household without proper love and care. It makes me incredibly sad for kids who grow up like this but I feel extremely lucky to have parents who supported me in all paths I wanted to take.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
I report crypto news and write gambling articles
 Do parents treat some children that way because they never wanted children or because they just don't like that child? What could make a parent seem not to like their child? Just curious. Unwanted pregnancy?
Pages:
Jump to: