Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there "safe" scripts for playing with 100 sat basebet? - page 2. (Read 612 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I'm playing with dicebot and i like it pretty much. The only disadvantage is that most of the gamblingsites have delays for smaller bets but when i want to play with a basebet of at least 100 sat then i have the problem that none of my scripts is safe anymore. does anybody have a recommendation for a script-source where i can find "safe" scipts with basebet 100 sat?
--i know that no script can ever be 100% safe but there are some that alsready come close to this..
I don't know about any "safe" scripts. if you want to find dicebot scripts search it here on forum(or type this on google "dicebot scripts site:bitcointalk.org"), you'll find many people claiming their script works but in fact it doesn't. also try here (https://bot.seuntjie.com/Scripts.aspx).
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
I'm playing with dicebot and i like it pretty much. The only disadvantage is that most of the gamblingsites have delays for smaller bets but when i want to play with a basebet of at least 100 sat then i have the problem that none of my scripts is safe anymore. does anybody have a recommendation for a script-source where i can find "safe" scipts with basebet 100 sat?
--i know that no script can ever be 100% safe but there are some that alsready come close to this..
Pages:
Jump to: