Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there some charges to use Bitcoin ATMs ? - page 4. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 360
There is no bitcoin ATM in my country but I have heard that there are some countries where there are bitcoin ATMs. I would like to know that if there are charges to use these bitcoin ATMs. What are those charges ? If there are no charges, then who pays for the maintenance of these bitcoin ATMs ?
There are charges and the charges are always high compare to what you pay without using a bitcoin ATM. There are only two in my country, which I have not used, but they are in the same state, Lagos. I believe that the link Charles-Tim dropped will be of help to you on the fee that is being charged.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
You can use this link to know the bitcoin locations and the countries they are located: https://coinatmradar.com/countries/

You can check the bitcoin ATM providers and the amount they are charging as fee. It is always expensive.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
There is no bitcoin ATM in my country but I have heard that there are some countries where there are bitcoin ATMs. I would like to know that if there are charges to use these bitcoin ATMs. What are those charges ? If there are no charges, then who pays for the maintenance of these bitcoin ATMs ?
Pages:
Jump to: