Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there truly crypto whales and what are your takes on them? - page 3. (Read 323 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 843
As you can see on the image, the address are owned by Binance, it might be the fourth of Binance's hot wallet.

Anyway if the scammer send the coin to Binance, you could get back your brother's money since Binance can freeze the coins, just not to be late until the scammer already convert the coins to fiat.

But I wouldn't deny if there's a person who have such huge Bitcoin because a billionaire can buy Bitcoin higher than 50,000 BTC or higher at this current rate. There's no consequences if a whale hold a lot portion of Bitcoin, Bitcoin wouldn't be centralized and get manipulated by whale. Actually if a whale is keep buying Bitcoin, it will increase the Bitcoin price since demand is higher than the supply.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
I came across a topic asking if people can really change their name to Bitcoin for 200btc here
and my answer was yes speaking for myself.
That very topic reminded me of an issue my brother had as he was scammed of $2000 worth of BTC but we had to track the transaction using the transaction ID on Blockchain and when tracked, we finally found the coin in a wallet containing over $600m(36754.6) worth of Bitcoin after several transactional movement.

My questions
~Are there private individuals who own and posses such amount of Bitcoin?
~Why will one posses such amount as an Individual?
~Are there any consequences to this?
Pages:
Jump to: