Pages:
Author

Topic: are there's any chance for eth to reach 0,14 btc ? - page 3. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hi wellsontheja,

Before investing, you should get all the information available (especially on this website). I guess you did this already before buying Smiley
About your question, no one can tell for sure, but if you are looking at the long term, I would say there is a strong chance for it to happen. Short term, I have no idea.

What could make ETH very strong in the future (IMO) is if BTC loses step by step his "anonymous" qualities, when more and more regulations are implemented.
In such a scenario, I can perfectly imagine an increasing demand for ETH.

Good luck, whatever happens Smiley 

I think it is possible when the Bitcoin upgrade to 2X is failed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Hi wellsontheja,

Before investing, you should get all the information available (especially on this website). I guess you did this already before buying Smiley
About your question, no one can tell for sure, but if you are looking at the long term, I would say there is a strong chance for it to happen. Short term, I have no idea.

What could make ETH very strong in the future (IMO) is if BTC loses step by step his "anonymous" qualities, when more and more regulations are implemented.
In such a scenario, I can perfectly imagine an increasing demand for ETH.

Good luck, whatever happens Smiley 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey i just invested my assets to coin called eth it's a popular coin and i think it's enough promising since it's very popular and when i check the rank at coinmarketcap.
When i check the chart history and see the past history i see it's ever reached the price of 0.1 so are eth will reach this price again ? Actually i hope eth can reach this price again.
Pages:
Jump to: