Pages:
Author

Topic: Are these BTC-Swaps legit ? - page 2. (Read 188 times)

staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
August 11, 2023, 12:13:30 PM
I'm not that familiar with these exchanges, with the exception of Thorchain. The project has been around for some time, and I have tried it in the past. As I have mentioned before, I find the fees/rates to be a bit high otherwise I don't have many complaints. Before using it, just keep in mind that the project is still under development.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
August 11, 2023, 11:47:54 AM
These sites are pretty new and risky to use. I'd never know or have an experience with any of them but just PancakeSwap. Whether they are legit or not but it was safe to use a reliable exchange as long as our tokens are available to them. But if not, we leave no choice but to take risks from these new swaps sites and see how it works.

But upon reading their names, doubts had come into my mind. Well, it was just my personal opinion but I have to say, we need to do research in order to find how reliable they are and try, that was an absolute way to determine f that is a scam site or now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 371
August 11, 2023, 11:29:14 AM
Good day,
I have a question for you.

Are these cross chain swaps legit?
-atomicdex.io
-transit.finance
-rhino.fi
-thorchain.org
-rubic.exchange
-rango.exchange
-defispot.com
-chainflip.io

Do you have experience with some of these swaps?
Are there any that I should avoid?

Thank you

I've never used the above swap services, in fact this is the first time I've heard of these services. If you are not sure about the services above, you should be able to use swap services that are more secure, such as Pancakeswap, 1inch, or Biswap, because I have used these swap services and I can say that these services are secure, fast and easy for users to use.
Activity: 88
Merit: 32
August 11, 2023, 11:24:22 AM
Good day,
I have a question for you.

Are these cross chain swaps legit?
-atomicdex.io
-transit.finance
-rhino.fi
-thorchain.org
-rubic.exchange
-rango.exchange
-defispot.com
-chainflip.io

Do you have experience with some of these swaps?
Are there any that I should avoid?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: