Pages:
Author

Topic: Are this scam sites or real? I am guessing they are scam sites - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 124
I saw the two sites on this thread: Btc accelerator sites. Posted by: anubizz, which might later get my red trust if those sites are scam sites.

The best would be from a mining pool operators confirming this.

If no solid evidence to prove the legitimacy of these two paid accelerators, no one should use both of them if you want to avoid scam.

The first: Free and Paid service.

https://www.bitcoinjumper[dot]com/

Paid Accelerate:
With paid submission your transaction will be manually added to be confirmed by one of our partner mining nodes. The fee for this special inclusion into one of the next blocks means you'll need to pay above the current miner processing rate for BTC/kB. This miner fee is automatically calculated for you to make sure you only pay what is needed.

The site also offer free accelerator, but obviously it can not work, just like other accelerators that should be avoided as they are doing nothing than rebroadcasting the transaction:

Free Accelerate:
With free submission you only need to submit it once and our app will resubmit your transaction every 15 minutes to the broadcast nodes automatically until confirmed. This is what makes our free BTC accelerator so powerful and user friendly.

The Second: Paid service.

https://btcnitro[dot]com/

Paid Accelerator:
Bitcoin transaction stuck or slow waiting for confirmation? This can happen with the network is very busy or if you used a low mining fee.

BTC Nitro sends your transaction to our network of mining partners who will include it in the next block they mine.

I too or anyone can come up with such idea and use it to scam people. Are they not scam sites? The bitcoin transaction accelerators that we should believe are the ones owned by mining pool like ViaBTC accelerator.

Mate, you will be reported to the admins. I was just posting an answer on a question of another member with my personal experience. No need to throw around with bad reviews!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
If no solid evidence to prove the legitimacy of these two paid accelerators, no one should use both of them if you want to avoid scam.
Recently I have also seen the bitcoinjumper.com site, had a problem with one of the members here, to be precise the incident occurred on June 17, 2023.

bitcoinjumper.com Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator is scam do not use this fake service

It seems, anyone should be careful using the bitcoinjumper.com service, to prevent losses and avoid fraud and so on, it seems that it is a legitimate warning about a scam.

For the BTCNitro site, it seems suspicious too, they have a thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5288307, what is fishy to me for a BTCNitro service site, is what @SFR10 suggested, they didn't heed it, they posted something else.

Looks like BTCNitro, also a service to watch out for, before any trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
So for viabtc is the best accelerator service I have used. Even with their free service you can easily get your transactions confirmed 90+% times.
Even 100% times if the transaction has not be confirmed and ViaBTC mine a block after the txid has been submitted.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
I like how you separated the urls with "[dot]com/" 😊.

The bitcoin transaction accelerators that we should believe are the ones owned by mining pool like ViaBTC accelerator.
So for viabtc is the best accelerator service I have used. Even with their free service you can easily get your transactions confirmed 90+% times.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
I saw the two sites on this thread: Btc accelerator sites. Posted by: anubizz, which might later get my red trust if those sites are scam sites.

The best would be from a mining pool operators confirming this.

The first: Free and Paid service.

https://www.bitcoinjumper[dot]com/

Paid Accelerate:
With paid submission your transaction will be manually added to be confirmed by one of our partner mining nodes. The fee for this special inclusion into one of the next blocks means you'll need to pay above the current miner processing rate for BTC/kB. This miner fee is automatically calculated for you to make sure you only pay what is needed.

The site also offer free accelerator, but obviously it can not work, just like other accelerators that should be avoided as they are doing nothing than rebroadcasting the transaction:

Free Accelerate:
With free submission you only need to submit it once and our app will resubmit your transaction every 15 minutes to the broadcast nodes automatically until confirmed. This is what makes our free BTC accelerator so powerful and user friendly.

The Second: Paid service.

https://btcnitro[dot]com/

Paid Accelerator:
Bitcoin transaction stuck or slow waiting for confirmation? This can happen with the network is very busy or if you used a low mining fee.

BTC Nitro sends your transaction to our network of mining partners who will include it in the next block they mine.

I too or anyone can come up with such idea and use it to scam people. Are they not scam sites? The bitcoin transaction accelerators that we should believe are the ones owned by mining pool like ViaBTC accelerator.
Pages:
Jump to: