Pages:
Author

Topic: are u a technical analyst? - page 3. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 274
June 08, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
Combination of few indicators may be a good way to predict patterns, but I gave up trading after realizing that the crypto market mostly runs on emotion. It will be very hard to predict such a market for a day trader or one must really keep his emotions and excitement under check or use some trading bot Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
I only used technical analysis for day trading but for the long term trading i prefer to use fundamental analysis. Technical analysis not really work in crypto because the price bullish and bearish according to fundamental of each coins. The price of crypto possible to going up more than 10 times just in amonth, so in this case this is because that coin has strong fundamental. Every trader should be understanding technical and fundamental analysis to predict the price of crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 05:25:25 AM
Methods of Bitcoin Technical Analysis

To analyze Bitcoin technical differ from fundamental analysis, Bitcoin's technical method relies more on monitoring of prices already displayed on the chart.
For technicalists (chartist) use a practical way of detecting historical data on price charts, with a variety of analysis tools to gain better understanding and prediction.
For those who use technical analysis, a Bitcoin trader can know where the direction of the trend direction of important movements in price, market sentiment.

Methods of Bitcoin Technical Analysis to consider in Bitcoin trading:

1.Market displays everything.
Whether it's past, present, or in the future, everything is already listed on the chart.
For the case of Bitcoin, the calculated variables are demand in the previous time, present, and future, as well as regulatory changes that may affect the value of Bitcoin prices.
For now the current price clearly shows all the information that a technical trader needs to take a position.

2.The price movement is not entirely random.
because it usually follows a trend that is formed in the short term or long term.
Once created a price trend will tend to follow the pattern, which is why traders always try to estimate the best trends possible.
The better they can know the direction and strength, the greater the profitability they can accumulate.

3. 'What' is more important than 'Why'.
The technicalists tend to focus on what can be analyzed on the chart rather than figuring out the reasons behind the price changes on the chart.

4.History always repeats.
Based on this principle all the assumption that the psychology of the market is actually very easy to guess.
The proof can be seen from the common behavior of most traders when prices move in a pattern or at certain levels.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
I want to learn more about technical analysis, is there a specific way to use it? or a specific chart that fits to its use? give tips and advice, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: