Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we giving Red trust feedback too easy? - page 2. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
December 07, 2019, 12:57:12 AM
I think we are all giving red trust feedback to easy without double checking, investigating or talking with other members.
I guess the title should have been "too easy" and not "to easy" just want to correct it though as well as the above sentence.

We all make mistakes
Well, you have a rebuttal, that's enough. Grin Let's make love not war.

If you have enough evidence that proves them they do a certain unpleasant thing then it's better to put a red trust on that user and if ever he opposes about that trust and clearly explains the issue then you may remove that trust or put it on neutral if you do like. If both parties want to present a case that's the use of the Reputation or Scam Accusation board wherever it suits between the two.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
December 07, 2019, 12:19:07 AM
Thought the topic would had pointed out, red tagging isn't that common or rampant anymore unlike before, there are some things, you can easier get away with this days but it would had ruined your account if such offense were committed before. So instead I would say the community aren't giving feedback too easier anymore.

The issue now is how those affected appeal their cases, most DT members are reasonable and are willing to reason with you to give you a chance to defend yourself although those affected let anger bring out the worst in them which turns the whole appeal attempt into something else.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
December 06, 2019, 11:46:16 PM
Negative Trust ratings themselves don't mean as much after the system has been revamped and flags introduced, so some might be giving out red Trust more liberally than previously. You can always distrust these people, or talk with those who have added them on their Trust lists to remove or distrust them. You can also start a relevant topic in Reputation.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
December 06, 2019, 10:17:04 PM
I'm not sure your efforts will be carried out by many members here,
You do the same thing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1410401

red, not moderation, people do on the basis of very strong evidence, generally committed to members, cheating on campaigns, fraud, ponzi, selling accounts etc, maybe you better know all that.
I don't know what got into you today, Usually, you immediately give participants who break the rules in this bitcointalk Forum, red trust.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 06, 2019, 10:13:22 PM
don't even put an example
Yes, it should be better if there are some examples. Maybe OP can enclose pictures or links of some cases "too easy give red-trust".

I think we are all giving red trust feedback to easy without double checking, investigating or talking with other members.
We?? Can you mention some of them?  
I am not one of the people who give red-trust too easy. You can check my trust summary. Even, no single person I gave a red-trust so far. But surely, I will give it someday if I think it deserves. For DT, I think investigating, double-checking, or other procedures must be done already. So, you are no need to think they are careless. Don't worry, they are not random people.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
December 06, 2019, 09:37:34 PM
Hard to say when you don't even put an example of what you are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
December 06, 2019, 09:35:59 PM
I know that trust feedback system is created with good intentions,
but sadly I must say that it has become reason of ridiculous time wasting member arguments.

We all make mistakes, and we don't want to listen other side at all.

Please guys, let's not create enemies and clans here.

What options we have:
- Give neutral feedback
- Talk with other member
- Ask advice and consult other members before giving red trust
Pages:
Jump to: