Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we gradually approaching towards the end of Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 1570 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Bitcoin crashed in 2018 after a significant boom in 2017. And this is no different. Bitcoin is not that easy to break bitcoin and call it an end.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
If we are, maybe it's just so that something new can come about (a change of the guard if you will). Even tho the complete mining of BTC is predicted to be far into the future, that dosen't mean that BTC will survive or be relevant by that time, or even in the near future.

This is going to be a surprise to me if someone like you could join to believe that bitcoin may soon go on an extinct, an end to bitcoin...? Not now and not possible because this is an additional improvised technology that bitcoin has come to save the economy, it's a currency and has better implication than that in fiat, by now i think tou should have understand the real difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Agree into your other points but not on that saving the economy which we know that bitcoin wasnt created for that or cant really be possibly be happening on no matter what
angle you are tending to look at.It cant really be just possible for Bitcoin to be the savior in terms of economic problems or overall talking in relation to it. Speaking about end
then we do have lots of words that we do hear off specially when the market is going down or declining which is something not really that surprising where people do usually freak
out on times like this without even realizing that recovery would really be just next on line or something inevitable that could happen.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The precarious cryptocurrency market has been made worse by cryptocurrency lender Celsius' June declaration that it is banning withdrawals owing to "extreme market conditions." Following the market meltdown, crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital might possibly be insolvent. Three Arrows Capital has entered liquidation, worsening the crisis gripping the whole world's market for digital assets. Three Arrows was is also considering alternatives including the sale of assets or a firm's rescue.
https://news.sky.com/story/crypto-hedge-fund-three-arrows-capital-plunges-into-liquidation-12642402

With the continuous downslide of the Bitcoin and the crypto market at large, is it too soon to say that we might likely be witnessing the end of it all?
What is the significance with this cryptocurrency lender to bitcoin? I guess the only reason why bitcoin is heading to a more price decline is that we are currently facing a bearish market, and until the market stays like this, we can never witness for bitcoin and other crypto prices surging. Not that crypto is heading to its end, but it could also mean there will be a great start for bitcoin and the whole market after all of these price declines.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
If we are, maybe it's just so that something new can come about (a change of the guard if you will). Even tho the complete mining of BTC is predicted to be far into the future, that dosen't mean that BTC will survive or be relevant by that time, or even in the near future.

This is going to be a surprise to me if someone like you could join to believe that bitcoin may soon go on an extinct, an end to bitcoin...? Not now and not possible because this is an additional improvised technology that bitcoin has come to save the economy, it's a currency and has better implication than that in fiat, by now i think tou should have understand the real difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
those who say that this is the end of bitcoin of course they have never experienced a bitcoin crash that is more severe than today.
beginners will certainly panic and give this statement the end of bitcoin. remember that Bitcoin has a lot of support and a lot of community that believes in bitcoin. The current market crash is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, not stay away from bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
That's is very unlikely bitcoin and cryptocurrency is to stay here and shall have a future ahead but how must await and see.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Whether we're approaching towards the end of bitcoin or not, everything is depending on the users self approach towards bitcoin. Some find it an investment that assure with profit in the long term, but with no deadline. Some consider it a technology evolution that can make any changes in the world. So, different users have got difference of opinion. Upon the bearish move of the market there is more fear among the common investors. So, you trust in it and you'll experience the good out of it. Because, already it has died several Times.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
 90% of crypto projects will die. companies will die. but the best things will survive. peoples psycology wont let bitcoin do die. most of investors are waiting to buy bitcoin at some point. you know 21% of u.s investors have used loaned money to invest in bitcoin. why?? they believe  the technology, they believe decentralization , they believe censorship resistance and many more which offers by bitcoin but not by centalized parties.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
With the continuous downslide of the Bitcoin and the crypto market at large, is it too soon to say that we might likely be witnessing the end of it all?

Yes, it is too soon to say.  This isn't the first time Bitcoin had a huge crash.  Every 4 years Bitcoin is experiencing this bear market and it often drops to 20% of its current ATH.   If you zoom out the Bitcoin Market chart, you will see that the market is very far from being over and still in a positive trend in reference to its beginning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
The precarious cryptocurrency market has been made worse by cryptocurrency lender Celsius' June declaration that it is banning withdrawals owing to "extreme market conditions." Following the market meltdown, crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital might possibly be insolvent. Three Arrows Capital has entered liquidation, worsening the crisis gripping the whole world's market for digital assets. Three Arrows was is also considering alternatives including the sale of assets or a firm's rescue.
https://news.sky.com/story/crypto-hedge-fund-three-arrows-capital-plunges-into-liquidation-12642402

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
You make me laugh. So the liquidation of companies with bad management of capital is an indicator for the end of Bitcoin? Read that again and tell me it is not absurd.
Basing your investment decisions on the price of an asset is a recipe for disaster. Learn to differentiate between price and value. Price will intrinsically swing due to market forces, but value will remain constant.

How do you think Buffett made his fortune? Buying cheap - what does cheap mean? --> The price is low in comparison with the value of a company.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
OH MY GAWD,
THE END OF BITCOIN!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Cry Cry Cry 😿 😿 😿

/s

ps, op, ur dumb. kthxbye.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

have you just entered this community recently? can't you play backward and make research about how Bitcoin moves over the years and how many times that this same happens mate.
we even had a bad side happened back in each after halving time , and yes we are seeing another pump in the coming years so please never to mention this same words again because End is far from happening here.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There aren't signals we are gradually approaching to the end of bitcoin. We are just living a bearish market and that is all. Bitcoin is still being used, adopted and endorsed by lots of investors and businesses. Some people are buying their first coins, while others are growing their holdings and others are launching their crypto related businesses. The market has slowed down, but hasn't stopped.
I believe if bitcoin was going to die, adoption and price would be in much lower levels. Moreover the number of crypto companies going bankrupt would also be higher, instead of some isolated cases we are seeing for real.

Market prices don't determine whenever a cryptocurrency is alive or dead. What really determines the "death" of the coin is the community. If the Blockchain experiences a decline in the number of nodes and miners supporting the cryptocurrency, then you can bet it will die soon. So far, Bitcoin's been doing well with a wide number of miners and nodes backing it every step of the way. The network is still going strong despite the on-going situation with the crypto market. The downfall in market prices is only temporary as a swift economic recovery will get us back on track.

I think the next BTC halving will have a profound effect over the cryptocurrency's price. Bitcoin will probably be in "bullish" mode since investors will be buying more coins due to added scarcity. Of course, we cannot tell what will happen in the future as crypto is widely unpredictable. I'm pretty certain Bitcoin will survive thanks to its decentralized and censorship-resistant design. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Huh? End you say? Dude did you know that Bitcoin has already “died” many times but got back up again much stronger? I assume that you are one of those who have bought from the top, but maybe I’m wrong. Why would you say that it’s the end of Bitcoin?

The reality is that Bitcoin isn’t going anywhere no matter how long the bear market will last. It’s here to stay for a very long time even if the 21 millionth Bitcoin was already mined in the year 2140. This bear market is nothing new to us, but yet we’re in a much better position than we was before because of the continuous belief, acceptance and adoption of Bitcoin around the world.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Surprisingly, in the article I did not find a single word about bitcoin or any reason that said bitcoin had a bad impact on the company that was about to be liquidated. I would like to know what the problem is and why it could be linked to the future of bitcoin. But the fact is that the collapse of Three Arrows Capital has nothing to do with bitcoin. However, this is the reason behind the chaos of Three Arrows Capital based on the explanation in the article.

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/crypto-hedge-fund-three-arrows-capital-plunges-into-liquidation-12642402
The crypto landscape is experiencing tumultuous change amid a collapse in valuations of assets such as stablecoins - digital currencies pegged to the value of assets such as the US dollar or gold.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

If it is said that this will be near the end of bitcoin, then how in the past when bitcoin crashed worse than today. right now BTC is still in the $20k price area and this is still very high. The decline will definitely occur, after that the bull market will come back, we just need to be patient and prepare cold money to buy bitcoin and some supporting altcoins.
What happened today is not new to us since bitcoin has already reached its cheapest value already when it settled at $3k, afterwards it quickly recovered and reached a new all time high. So it was never a dead end for bitcoin, because it’s just a part of a long term bearish market. Now, history repeats itself. And even if bitcoin hits another bottom price, it will never collapse but only drop for a while and then end up recovering.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
I open coingecko and see almost a trillion of market cap and according to me, this does not look like an approach to an end. These money can not just disappear. Moreover, I cant imagine something where these money can be invested. Stocks? Are there such companies that offer so many stocks or wont investing in them make huge negative changes in economy?

Everyone are just worried about drops, but I suggest just to increase by 1 "Bitcoin death counter" and move on.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Hell NO!!!!
These also happened in the past but Bitcoin is still there. There are many saying that Bitcoin is dead blah blah but it is still here. Just because of institutions making bad decisions that you will say that Bitcoin will end? Maybe it's your first time to see Bitcoin moving like this that's why you are like others who are panicking right now saying that Bitcoin is dead or Bitcoin will end here or any shit that you can say to it.

Bitcoin will stay as long as there are supporters of it and right now, adoption is still increasing despite the bear market. People getting involved into crypto are increasing. Don't say that it will end just because of some news out there.

but something else takes the top spot.
Who will take the top spot if I may ask? Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Saying that something else will take place of bitcoin is like saying some other fiat will take place of dollar. Even then lets take this argument as true, What will happen. With the current holdings and the value  of bitcoin it will take a tleast 5 years to any altcoin to generate the market value and customer base as bitcoin has.
Moreover any alternate currency too will need to provide a very strong safe and meaningful system for  safe transactions.
If you see most of institutional investors are still choosing bitcoin as their first choice, because the market trust that bitcoin carry is still far more than any other alt coins and bitcoin will stay on top for a long time
this is bitcoin which is different from altcoins and will run as a track recorder and transparent transaction example without intuition that provides rules or promises interest rates as a deterrent to inflation and altcoins come as a complement to the technological demands and transactions of bitcoin, is needed by society today even though on the way altcoins as newcomers are often ridden by scam projects and cannot develop so they are dead and worthless

Not all altcoins in the market are dying Sir I just want to correct you for what you said and not all altcoins are scams, maybe the others are but not really.

Then we can't stop the rise and fall of the price of Bitcoin, the important thing is that you believe in the future that Bitcoin can help you give you a good profit at the right time and place.

Pages:
Jump to: