Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we in a bear trap? - page 8. (Read 833 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 19, 2021, 05:36:34 PM
<<>>
As your thinking about the release of mt.gox funds, people who are eligible to receive it might dump it as soon as possible, is that what you're thinking about them?

I have a thread already to discuss the MtGox matter - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58417739

However, I do fear that they can dump the market to those points we have no idea about. Because if $57 million worth of seized cryptocurrencies are being liquidated by US Department of Justice and this is what we are seeing, then what will happen when we will see $3 billion (almost 53.6 times bigger) worth btc coming to exchanges?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
November 19, 2021, 05:09:09 PM
Seeing the funding rates above, it seems clarified that btc had a 'fakedown' and was a bear trap, but how low do you think will it go? Is the trap game over and we lost the 55k buying opportunity? Or should I wait for much lower value of btc to get an entry? I am still confused about that MtGox releasing their customers' btc tomorrow, which is making my nerves go wild when I think of what may happen.

Source

If we pay attention at a glance maybe we will not be too aware of the details they hide. But whether this is a trap or not, caution must be the main focus. It could be that behind this MtGox has a big trap plan. Long-term investors should be aware but this is still a matter of speculation to watch out for in the future. What is and changes after this time we see it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 19, 2021, 04:52:28 PM
You should've bought when it's down on $55k. But we don't know if by this weekend it's about to recover and we're seeing it moving up again to $60k.
As your thinking about the release of mt.gox funds, people who are eligible to receive it might dump it as soon as possible, is that what you're thinking about them?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 19, 2021, 04:28:43 PM

Seeing the funding rates above, it seems clarified that btc had a 'fakedown' and was a bear trap, but how low do you think will it go? Is the trap game over and we lost the 55k buying opportunity? Or should I wait for much lower value of btc to get an entry? I am still confused about that MtGox releasing their customers' btc tomorrow, which is making my nerves go wild when I think of what may happen.

Source
Pages:
Jump to: