Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we in a silent bull run?? - page 16. (Read 9211 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 20, 2019, 09:07:18 AM
It seem's like we really are in a bull run right now and the market is entering another correction.
The price has been sliding down right now,So I think we should get ready to make another profit when it starts to rise up again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 20, 2019, 09:04:16 AM
If just people are buying when bitcoin price sudden drops this past few days those people should have been rich or had huge profits just from this week,there are huge dips from 8.2k to .7.2k and all they do is just complain and make fud news about bitcoin pump being a bubble
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 09:03:36 AM
The not much anticipated bull run has commenced but not all are into it yet as many are still not sure it's real or they see it as a trap and market will crash again.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 08:58:19 AM
I do not expect so much to raise the price of bitcoin so it's too trending because the price bitcoin has skyrocketed too much to say to trader experts that the price of bitcoin increases really so altcoins also increase the price difficult Such a situation because of the severity of risky constraints is just to get involved so that would be a bigger profit if you want to invest more financially the money that you just invest and just beat up so that does not hurt in the sense of whether you have lost a lot.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
May 20, 2019, 08:56:16 AM
I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

Whatever you may call it, Bitcoin and altcoins are in a move towards higher price. Bitcoin remained about a year in the 5-7K segment which was the base/lowest price for it and it has actually grown to the base price of 7-7.5K. Even after 2 brief rise and fall, Bitcoin hasn't went below 7K.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 20, 2019, 08:54:29 AM
I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

There are also technical reasons pointing to this being a bull market. Among them is that the price of bitcoin moved across its 200 day moving average, the golden cross - the 50 day moving average crossing above the 200 day moving average - and the tendency of bitcoin to move in 2 year cycles.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
May 20, 2019, 08:52:32 AM
there are no good news on crypto. This is not a Bullrun, just a bulltrap. Today, a 7% drop. Traders and whales need pumping and dumping to gain money.

We are going to test much lower prices. i bet we will see that 180$ range for ETH
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 08:49:07 AM
I don't see this as a bull run and cannot recommend this as one. The market is yet to improve from its all time high in 2017. Many is yet to recover it's losses from the crash
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 08:48:16 AM
I also think that the bulls have come, but so far they do not show themselves so brightly. I think that now we will be at the level of 7-8 thousand and at the end of the summer we will begin to strongly increase the volumes
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 20, 2019, 08:42:46 AM
I believe we are in the bull run already. The way Bitcoin has risen from $5,000 to almost $8,000 in less than a month, I think we are already in the bull run. Altcoin have also risen by more than 20%, there is no doubt the bull run is here.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
May 20, 2019, 08:28:30 AM
The market has risen, there has been a correction. Many altcoins are cheaper for BTC and ETH. And is it a good time to buy? Hard to understand. I think this is a time of risk.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 20, 2019, 08:25:21 AM
I don't think it is that silent. Btc come to 8k from 3.3k in a very short time.

For alts maybe it is not good as expected but still, it is not silent.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 20, 2019, 08:15:38 AM

Many are afraid to invest and put in money. 2018 drove many investors and traders from the market. So of course, not everyone is ready to invest right away. Although all those who bought on the fall of the market now increased their capital. I think the market will continue to grow.

yes, 2018 make a lot of people afraid to drop their money in cryptocurrencies
most of people will watch the market more carefully than before,,
but maybe this is the best time to buy a good crypto such as bitcoin and ethereum before the price spike up again
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
May 20, 2019, 08:11:00 AM
It's not exactly a silent run. We've seen more buzz and news headlines about BTC as ever before!

I agree though, if folks believe BTC will reach $100k or more as some estimate, this is the time to buy.

Right now I'm holding most my investment in BAT but I do have a BTC reserve.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
May 20, 2019, 08:09:51 AM

Many are afraid to invest and put in money. 2018 drove many investors and traders from the market. So of course, not everyone is ready to invest right away. Although all those who bought on the fall of the market now increased their capital. I think the market will continue to grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 08:00:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: