Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we in a silent bull run?? - page 3. (Read 9211 times)

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
July 18, 2019, 03:06:56 AM
I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.
Lol fear is the enemy... you cant ask those who bought btc at 20k ti reinvest they'll be sceptical about it.  Crypto is risky to risk to just play with the ups and down
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 01:43:23 AM
The bull run is here but not as we make it sound, presently the market is trying to stabilize. For those who can still take a risk, it wouldn't be bad to stock up some altcoins now. Prices of some alts are very low. This is an opportunity to get in.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
July 18, 2019, 12:46:18 AM
Yep, for me it is also a bullrun, but i think that it will move slowly, very slowly, So there is nothing to be worried about, because it will finally come at some point.
Just keep waiting and good things are going to happen, sooner or later.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 17, 2019, 11:18:02 PM
Bull run is everyone's wish, i think its possible that we are in silent bull run phase, it can be tracked from btc price in last 3 months, and also market are already near 2 years since last bull run, i think in 1-2 years from now we will see price rising
Activity: 658
July 17, 2019, 07:32:22 PM
Well i think june 2019 is the bull run, because bitcoin price was increasing significantly and touch down $12k. But this month bitcoin price is dropped till $9k. Maybe bull run is not coming yet.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
July 17, 2019, 07:22:33 PM
The notion of a lot of people about the pumping price of my of bitcoin at the initial stage, was that the bull run for bitcoin has commenced, not knowing that it will still dump. That notwithstanding, it can still recover.
If it us indeed a bull run, lots of investors will be drawn to invest and the remuneration will increase.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 17, 2019, 06:13:34 PM
I don't think that altcoin market are in a bull-run, but I would agree that selective coins, specially in the top 10 or 20 are slowly and silently growing but they are still way far below from it's previous high.

Bitcoin's dominance is growing, indicative that still the altcoins is suffering worst overall. But I'm expecting at the end of the quarter and start of 2020, we might see altcoins getting back and dwindling bitcoin's dominance to around 50%-55% which could be a healthy sign.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 17, 2019, 06:06:59 PM
I am not sure that this is even a silent bull run. The market looks too pasive these days
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
July 17, 2019, 05:30:28 PM
Certainly doesn't look that way with the current situation of altcoins in the market. Even though BTC recently did a massive upward trend, it has been at the detriment of altcoins causing them to bleed profusely. With bitcoin plunging downwards, it may mean an end to any promise of the crypto bull run. Hopefully the markets pick up and we see a reversal.

altcoins currently rising more than btc, after a long time
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 17, 2019, 05:19:15 PM
Bull run came for house
Btc
Eth
Bch
Ltc
No alts have seen a bull run except some which got pumped and dumped.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 17, 2019, 05:14:59 PM
Certainly doesn't look that way with the current situation of altcoins in the market. Even though BTC recently did a massive upward trend, it has been at the detriment of altcoins causing them to bleed profusely. With bitcoin plunging downwards, it may mean an end to any promise of the crypto bull run. Hopefully the markets pick up and we see a reversal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
July 17, 2019, 04:52:47 PM

Topic - "This Shows You When The Altcoin Season Starts! (Probably)!"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/this-shows-you-when-the-altcoin-season-starts-probably-5164990
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
July 17, 2019, 04:46:49 PM
It turned out to be a prolonged bull trap afterall, the past few days has not been funny for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors, the level up dip in prices was staggering, I just hope that the bloodletting has seized and the market can return to/exceed it's previous position.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
July 17, 2019, 04:14:26 PM
I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.
That is not really clear, the BTC still increases or falls suddenly and makes altcoin market bleed. The past few days, BTC has dropped from 13k to 10k. And if it can break through the level of 13k again then it can be said that the bull run season has come, if it goes back to 3k it is shitcoin. The whole market is thrown away and we should leave it.

Sometimes it seems to me that manipulators are mocking at us. What we have: cryptocurrencies change their prices every day! It happens even several times a day. Crypto investors are at a loss - what can they do? It becomes not easy to understand whether to sell crypto or hold it, which pairs can be chosen and why. Everything is very vague, we have neither bull nor bear market.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
July 15, 2019, 06:46:57 PM
That is not really clear, the BTC still increases or falls suddenly and makes altcoin market bleed. The past few days, BTC has dropped from 13k to 10k. And if it can break through the level of 13k again then it can be said that the bull run season has come, if it goes back to 3k it is shitcoin. The whole market is thrown away and we should leave it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 15, 2019, 06:17:28 PM
Biggest risk you have is all the people that got in late 2018 now seeing it hit levels where they're willing to cash out after seeing it slump massively before. It could just as easily rebound back down to all time lows.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 10:07:53 AM

This is not a silent bull because it is still in the process of increasing. As of April 7, 2017, you still realize that many people still don't know what Bitcoin is. However, this changed when the end of 2017, everyone wants to invest in this market
Activity: 316
July 12, 2019, 09:10:54 AM
BTC price has been mostly recovered in the past months, the volume of BTC transactions on blockchain has increased continuously. In April alone, there was 100 billion dollars transaction.
Increased volume means that the flow of cash is going to the market. I hope that this year will be the starting year for the next bull run cycle of Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 11, 2019, 10:26:54 PM
We are already on stage of bull run actually, though there's sometimes a bit of fallen in terms of its price kin the market, but still of it recovered quickly. If you're going to monitor the graph of Bitcoin it is really goes up to hit the target of 13 to 14k$ before end of this month of July. That's why as long we can take the chance to buy then hold, lets do it now before its too late.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 11, 2019, 10:14:19 PM
Yeah, it has been a great last couple months.
I think generally, people don't realize we are in a bull run because they are comparing to when btc was $15k or more.
Also, they think back when alts where pumping and icos were profitable.

The market has changed a lot since then, and what used to be very profitable isn't anymore.
But if you look at the overall market, it is a fantastic bull run.
You just need to pay attention to the ones that are benfitting the most.
#1 is of course btc.
But the top coins that have been around a long time have all been doing great too.
Pages:
Jump to: