Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we living in a virtual reality? - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
Yes, we are developing a lot of things in the virtual world. What does it really help us? I have seen children who skip school to go gaming, even worse than they killed and robbed the property just because of the game. a virtual world when the children are embodied in the characters. Virtual worlds also have good and bad things. Perhaps what we are developing will harm our relatives in the future. I think we are defying everything to make money. Destroy the habitat in exchange for money. Our earth does not have eternal life, maybe we are wrong. We are looking for a new planet, maybe our planet does not last long. That's what I'm thinking about when watching your video.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:20:36 PM
I will rather say, this World is basically Virtual. We were meant to believe this, men has to rule men. Animal has to be under man. Virtually everything is reality.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
October 05, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
Title: What If the Earth Does Not Exist?
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g&t

What do you make of this video? Before watching grab something to eat/drink. Its 20 minutes long.

I truly believe that we are living in a simulation but I am still trying to figure out the purpose of this simulation. What might be the aim behind a simulation like ours? Is it why we don't see aliens roaming around in the galaxies cuz this simulation was programmed to be of humans only? How do religions play into this theory? Were they actually introduced by the being or beings running this simulation? But most importantly Does this indirectly mean that "God"/"Gods" exists? This is a very interesting topic for me. So many things come to my mind but I Would love to hear from you guys. Do you think we are living a virtual reality after watching that video? What makes you think this is a reality itself while guys like Elon say otherwise. Leave your thoughts below.
Pages:
Jump to: