Pages:
Author

Topic: ARE WE STILL BULLISH OR BEARISH ? - page 7. (Read 898 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
February 28, 2021, 08:29:07 AM
Bearish already for you guys? just with some slips and dips, I don't find it to be bearish at all. There's more to go that awaits for this year and that won't conclude that it's already a bearish signal.

A reduction of $10k-$13k from the ATH of $58k isn't a lot, compare to the start of this bull run. On the same day on December 28th, 2020 bitcoin was $26,950. Just 2 months from today with the price of $45,100.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
February 28, 2021, 08:16:34 AM
Bearish. Check out the charts, all of them are showing bearish flags, and a lot of supports has been destroyed recently after a huge dump and a small pull back. The lowest price we could go I think is $20,000, that's the maximum, then I guess slowly it will rise up until it reaches its price goal which is $60,000 if I'm not mistaken because that's what I've read in a certain article I've seen in Facebook.

Now is the good time to buy the dip, and make profits when the market get bullish again.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
February 28, 2021, 08:06:20 AM
Bullish for long-term: In an interview with CNN, Minerd said, "If you look at the supply of Bitcoin in relation to the supply of gold in the world and the total value of gold, you would be talking from $ 400,000 to $ 600,000 per Bitcoin if Bitcoin hit such numbers".

In March 2020, the Bitcoin price dropped to a low of 3,956 US dollars during the Corona crisis. Since then, however, has increased significantly. The recovery picked up speed especially from autumn 2020, when PayPal announced that it would enable buying, selling and payments with Bitcoin. In December, Bitcoin cracked its previous record high from 2017, at the beginning of January it passed the 30,000 dollar hurdle and rose to more than 40,000 US dollars during the month. After a temporary decline, the popular cryptocurrency surged to more than $ 55,000 in February, to an all-time high of $ 58,313. That shows me that we have to be patient and trust in Bitcoin over the long term. In the short term it will always go up and down

I am also bullish for long-term. Not so sure about the short-term but if I have to choose, still bullish, although turning to a bearish market wouldn't bother me that much, as I see this as a long-term plan.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
February 28, 2021, 07:51:32 AM
we have seen some little dips in the past few days and its a big concern which many have said we should brace up for dips. currently the price is bouncing off the 44k region which can mean we might go up a little. looking at the chart i see 42-42k region as a strong support but if we close below this region then we might be in for a long to the 30k region. such is how market behaves so anyone who is happy about moon should also be expecting the dip. please give your views about the current market situations in terms of being bullish or bearish.

This is an interesting situation. When we were between 20K - 30K, people were saying that we are in bullish trend. Now the price is above 40K and people are not happy and think bitcoin is bearish.

Why do we only think that we hit 58K and comeback to 44K now. Why not think the other way around. We were at 10K four months ago and now we are at 44K  Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1631
February 28, 2021, 07:32:29 AM
Bullish for long-term: In an interview with CNN, Minerd said, "If you look at the supply of Bitcoin in relation to the supply of gold in the world and the total value of gold, you would be talking from $ 400,000 to $ 600,000 per Bitcoin if Bitcoin hit such numbers".

In March 2020, the Bitcoin price dropped to a low of 3,956 US dollars during the Corona crisis. Since then, however, has increased significantly. The recovery picked up speed especially from autumn 2020, when PayPal announced that it would enable buying, selling and payments with Bitcoin. In December, Bitcoin cracked its previous record high from 2017, at the beginning of January it passed the 30,000 dollar hurdle and rose to more than 40,000 US dollars during the month. After a temporary decline, the popular cryptocurrency surged to more than $ 55,000 in February, to an all-time high of $ 58,313. That shows me that we have to be patient and trust in Bitcoin over the long term. In the short term it will always go up and down
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2021, 07:29:23 AM
The hype is over. so we can expect it be bearish.

If we account the people who only invest because of Elon, we can say that some of them blame btc for losing their money as they've probably the ones who invest when it is in high, then the sudden dip so they're not coming back. If that's the case, it will go down and down as long as musk don't make a tweet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 28, 2021, 07:13:40 AM
we have seen some little dips in the past few days and its a big concern which many have said we should brace up for dips. currently the price is bouncing off the 44k region which can mean we might go up a little. looking at the chart i see 42-42k region as a strong support but if we close below this region then we might be in for a long to the 30k region. such is how market behaves so anyone who is happy about moon should also be expecting the dip. please give your views about the current market situations in terms of being bullish or bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: