Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we still experiencing the bearish market? - page 11. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Personally, I think yes. We are still experiencing the bearish market. I know that you mean this market has increased, moreover, the price of Bitcoin has been more than $4300. But, the market is still recovering from the bottom market. Just need a little bit increase and the market will be out from the bear market era. It is not out yet, but, this is the recovery era of crypto market. Hopefully, it will be soon.
I think so, but I don't think the rising prices little more will make the bearish end, I would think that if red doesn't dominate for a long time again, or the price continues to rise for several weeks, maybe the bearishness has ended
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The market is slowly coming out of a very long decline. Now it's time to trade and invest. I don't think you need to fear falling prices because I believe that the price of coins will definitely rise again. So don't waste this good opportunity to make a profit.
We must be able to take advantage of the current position in order to be able to benefit from the market, and in my opinion this time the market itself is still rising again
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
Yes, we are not going to see the bullish market immediately instead we are going to see a bearish market for a while before we begin to see a bull run in the price of crypto, this is why when the price of buy coin got to $5000 I told people to take profit immediately because it's going to struggle within that range for a very long time, my best guess is that the bull run is going yo start in the fourth quarter of the year when a lot if people have given up already.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Yes, until now we are still experiencing a bearish market, the conditions are not stable, still going up and down, this has been going on for a long time, what we can do is of course be patient to wait for the market to rise again and the bull run coming like 2017 yesterday. sure that the market for the future will rise again
Activity: 602
I think the flowers are starting to bloom this month.
We are seeing a good trend of the market now and bitcoin is really getting more value.
Expect some fall from it but that is normal, 6,000 will be small value before this month ends.

I am agree, market seem start for bullish and its good for crypto investor. But its just a start and anything could happen and hopely there is no more bad news coming to market. Bad news will drive market to bearish again and if that happen, i think hard to recover again
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes, even though there is a slight increase but this is still a bear. because the price hasn't recovered like before the bears arrived. when the price has recovered and rises higher, that's what is called a bull run.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
I think the flowers are starting to bloom this month.
We are seeing a good trend of the market now and bitcoin is really getting more value.
Expect some fall from it but that is normal, 6,000 will be small value before this month ends.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
Bearish influence is still on the market, now there is only a slow rise in the market, prices can change at any time, many expect market recovery and the bullrun will arrive soon, but the bearish influence is still very strong in the market making it difficult to rise significantly
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The market is slowly coming out of a very long decline. Now it's time to trade and invest. I don't think you need to fear falling prices because I believe that the price of coins will definitely rise again. So don't waste this good opportunity to make a profit.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The train has moved, gentlemen. I think it's a small step, but it's the beginning of a huge market growth. Hope we will see a green market soon.

the movement of course will slowly grow. because the development must be processed properly then we must do something that can make that development change. because of that change we certainly need for the future. Moreover, crypto needs to be developed again so that prices will not always decline.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Personally, I think yes. We are still experiencing the bearish market. I know that you mean this market has increased, moreover, the price of Bitcoin has been more than $4300. But, the market is still recovering from the bottom market. Just need a little bit increase and the market will be out from the bear market era. It is not out yet, but, this is the recovery era of crypto market. Hopefully, it will be soon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
With the price of bitcoin being below $10k i still perceive that we in the crypto bear market and you can still invest into some cheap cryptocurrencies. The reason why some folks in here would be happy with the recent jump in the price of bitcoin is because we have been holding up within $3k-$4k fo a very long time so a leg up into $5k was actually a relief Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
The train has moved, gentlemen. I think it's a small step, but it's the beginning of a huge market growth. Hope we will see a green market soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yes the market is still bearish
There was a good bullish activity in this week driving up a good percentage of green candles on coinmarketcap list
But it isn’t yet the bull season
This is not a bear market in my opinion, but not yet bullish, it is something in the middle, but still positive and will continue to be better, because to the present bull market is not far
Activity: 350
This market is all about up and down and it is very difficult to wipe a particular directions completely from the market.  Therefore,  we can not really end a bearish trend!  The market can only go up higher than it goes down in bullish market and vice versa.  If you really desires to trade you just have to buy when the market went down and sell when is going up.
In your words, everything sounds very easy, but trading is a very difficult profession that cannot work so easily. you must be trained to do everything right
In fact, to do everything right, the trader must have a lot of experience. But first of all, He learns not only theory, But also on his and others' mistakes. In any case, experience comes with time. Otherwise, in the cryptocurrency market and success is not achieved.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
This market is all about up and down and it is very difficult to wipe a particular directions completely from the market.  Therefore,  we can not really end a bearish trend!  The market can only go up higher than it goes down in bullish market and vice versa.  If you really desires to trade you just have to buy when the market went down and sell when is going up.
In your words, everything sounds very easy, but trading is a very difficult profession that cannot work so easily. you must be trained to do everything right
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
There was a good bullish activity in this week driving up a good percentage of green candles on coinmarketcap list
you are absolutely right. There are still no strong prerequisites for seeing bull races on the cryptocurrency market. I think if large investors are much more interested in Bitcoin, then the situation will change for the better. For several days already the cryptocurrency market shows green color and I hope that this is the beginning of something bigger.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
Bro the market always goes up and down, but I don't believe that Bitcoin will have a huge pull back as it happened in 2018. So the market will sometime decline in price in some percentages but not as we have seen before at least no so soon.
Pages:
Jump to: