Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we still experiencing the bearish market? - page 4. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Now indeed we are still in a bearish market, but the market will slowly recover, and we must be patient for it, of course, it takes time to be able to walk as desired, in this cryptocurrency patience is absolutely necessary
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes. I believe that at the moment the bear market has an advantage over the bull. The recent increase to $ 5,000 was only a short-term jerk.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
If we rise above 20% from the lows, we are technically in a bull market. Well, that's for stock markets, but for crypto volatility is higher.
this is a pretty good improvement, though not very good, but this is the best process.
bullish market is coming soon, so now is the process towards that point.
the bearish market will soon disappear and return to a pleasant atmosphere.
the Crypto market is still experiencing ups and downs and maybe this is a process for major improvements.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Current bearish conditions still affect the market so that the price is difficult to experience a significant increase, but the recovery process continues and makes prices in the market go up though slowly, we are between bearish and recovery, I'm sure the baerish market will end and we will see the bullrun

I don't think you can consider this bearish at all now. Though it doesn't mean that when we're out of the bear trend we automatically get the bulls. We're likely in a transition period, or with how you said it, recovery. If we can sustain this kind of trend, even a slow upward movement, then we may be able to see some bulls starting to take over.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
If we rise above 20% from the lows, we are technically in a bull market. Well, that's for stock markets, but for crypto volatility is higher.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Current bearish conditions still affect the market so that the price is difficult to experience a significant increase, but the recovery process continues and makes prices in the market go up though slowly, we are between bearish and recovery, I'm sure the baerish market will end and we will see the bullrun
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
For now I don't think now we are still in the bearish market because market now is good and I think it will rise and continue that for sure.
Don't be expect we are in the bull run because we need to improve more to fully experience the bull market.
maybe the bearish market can happen again because we don't know what will happen next and maybe a high increase will also occur, so we must be prepared for whatever will happen next.
of course we hope the market will rise and rise higher but we shouldn't expect too much because if it doesn't match the reality of the kite it can be disappointed.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
Yes, we are still in a bearish market with a slow recovery. We are moving up but we need more proof and greenish days for the bulls to arrive.
After crypto winter we are at the crypto spring but the crypto summer is still not here.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.

The market began to feel resistance levels and Bitcoin has already overcome several of them. Therefore, I am sure that soon we will see another good growth of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
For now I don't think now we are still in the bearish market because market now is good and I think it will rise and continue that for sure.
Don't be expect we are in the bull run because we need to improve more to fully experience the bull market.
But atleast we do the market turn to green for convinsing the other investor to invest now so the real high price will happened.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
I think we are right between bear and bull market and soon one of them should take the lead and get the price either very high or very low. Most likely it's going to be bull market since the price is going up and it shows good signs of recovery.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.

I totally agree with you. What we need to do is to continue on what we are doing right now. We are all aware that Crypto is not doing good lately. But the falling value of Crypto is quite normal and what's next is the exciting part. All those who have gone through so many trials will totally relate.
Activity: 476
Well we couldn't be so sure if the bearish market is gone for long.
The decline would always happen in the market so we couldn't be so sure.
Yes I know it is hard to know when the market will be high and when it will be low, but most of the time people use to see the price falls when more people sell their coin, I think now is time a little bull but we cannot say that it is bearish bull will come very soon, but according to me it is little red and very soon it will be high.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The way I see it, it's seems like we are yet to experience bull run this year as the price of BTC soars up this past few days. But I won't make any predictions about the market future. I will continue buying altcoins and hold patiently.
it is good if you have a stock of money to buy altcoins in such a market. many people have run out of money and they returned to regular work
Activity: 371
There are so many good vibes in month of April and there are so many good news been reading.
I think we are now in free space with the bear market and making the preparation good for the bulls to come.
we are just starting now and we can't say this is the bull run that people are waiting for.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Of course! We are NOT completely out of the bear market just yet. A little pump here and there doesn't mean the bulls are back. Wait until there is stability after a certain period and fresh money gets pumped into the market before we can certainly know the direction of the market. For now, I will advice everyone to be careful with their investments and decisions in the market.
Activity: 546
Well, I'd like to be optimistic, but I see so much market (and info) manipulation, that really I don't know what to think
maybe we just have to wait longer to see the bull market coming.
so we have to be more patient and if we want current profits then we must trade while waiting for the market to recover.
maybe that's what we should do now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
It still seems very clear that market prices are not rising high, I mean the price is still very weak up and down so fast which means that the bearish market is not over. I'm just guessing that everyone who invests now has a strong soul because he believes that the chances are many if we can understand the conditions and movements of Crypto a little. I'm sure everyone knows that complaining alone won't bring you to the light, so trust yourself and wait for the market to recover.
There is nothing wrong in taking advice from people. It is all up to you to choose what is right and what is not, from that advice they gave you and then do what you believe it’s right. It’s not a must to do everything you’re being told. I listen to what people have to say and then I do my own research to know if it’s right or not, and I also ask questions to know other people’s opinion on that very matter.

Some people comment because they have the answer to what you’re looking for, but there are also people who just comment because they want to drop a meaningless comment. So, it will be good practice to depend on our own research and analysis rather than depending on other and then blaming others for wrong decisions at the end of the day.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Well, I'd like to be optimistic, but I see so much market (and info) manipulation, that really I don't know what to think
Then what do you think?  It's always have manipulation in this market and you can't avoid that.

I think the bearish trend is close to it's end, but we definitely see at least one more dump maybe under 4000$ per Bitcoin. After that I suppose to see the start of the bullish stage on the market.
Why do you come up with that conclusion? $4000 is really huge for dump especially this time, you can't just say whatever shit you want even though it's just a discussion.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
I think the bearish market is gone or maybe I'll put it as slowly dying but I can't say the market is on a bull run... the market is on a slow but steady run atm
Pages:
Jump to: