Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a Bitcoin trader? - page 3. (Read 3505 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
January 18, 2015, 11:01:59 AM
Around a week ago I started with experimenting on bitcoin trading.
First few days most of my analysis were correct but recently I made a couple bad trades that have vaporised my profits.
Admittedly I have to say that making a good trade really makes you feel pumped up.

I wonder how other traders started off when they first got into Bitcoin trading.

Where and how did you start trading?
How did it go at first and what has been your learning curve?
Got tips for new traders?

Would appreciate if you share your opinion.
Thanks!  Smiley

first time I knew bitcoin was via YouTube , was watching some videos till I got on a bitcoin video , found it interessting so I decided to learn more about it and here I'am .. joined the the BTC community .
my first Bitcoins was from selling digital goods but I never used Exchange websites to trade my BTC . I  was always using forums to do that (basically with currency exchange sub forums on them)

for the Tip I would say : Play it smart , don't rush because bitcoin is a long term investement. and keep your losses small like tokeweed said Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
January 18, 2015, 11:01:02 AM
buy low
sell high

11%
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 18, 2015, 10:56:19 AM
tip:  keep losses small. 
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 18, 2015, 10:54:30 AM
Around a week ago I started with experimenting on bitcoin trading.
First few days most of my analysis were correct but recently I made a couple bad trades that have vaporised my profits.
Admittedly I have to say that making a good trade really makes you feel pumped up.

I wonder how other traders started off when they first got into Bitcoin trading.

Where and how did you start trading?
How did it go at first and what has been your learning curve?
Got tips for new traders?

Would appreciate if you share your opinion.
Thanks!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: