Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now - page 3. (Read 751 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
I'm just doing a campaign by participating in signature campaign, and add several with social as facebook and twitter. If i found a potential project, maybe i'll create an article or video to enroll other bounty.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?

You can only do 1 signature campaign, this is not a hard work because you have 7 days for that.
social media campaigns are easy work just post or share, but what is hard here is joining too many campaigns to promote which requires you to submit your work links.
but all in all not really a hard thing to do and worth it.

i think redcab will be the best one for me.
Activity: 1274
August 11, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
Always join few but original most reliable and popular project never try to join huge ICO bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

I started from Feb 2018. And joined about over 100 bounty campaign. Currently I am joining about 25 bounty.  It is not hard to report daily. My girlfriend help me manager timetable to report campaign.
My best project i was join is MVL Chain, I do social campaign just for a week. That's amazing, 1000$ reward for this. But at this time it value only 600$
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
August 11, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
I am bounty hunter too, but participate in 10-13 bounties, it is hard to make daily work for more then 10 campaigns, and it is not good for quality of your work. Is it profitable for you to go with 20-30 bounties? Do you happe with your reward?
Now my best bounty is AltairVR)))

You need to do an hard working to participate of many projects, for me it gives an headache because of a lot of works. I have one account and I only participate in signature campaign, hopefully it would become a successful project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
I am bounty hunter too, but participate in 10-13 bounties, it is hard to make daily work for more then 10 campaigns, and it is not good for quality of your work. Is it profitable for you to go with 20-30 bounties? Do you happe with your reward?
Now my best bounty is AltairVR)))
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
I joined two projects now, so hard if you join many projects. I think you need one sheet to manage your projects. Choose good projects instead of many projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
August 11, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
Joining many bounty projects is a very good thing because there are more opportunities but if we cannot work optimally then joining some bounty programs that are done optimally, it will be better
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
I see your strategy to be very stressful. Why don't you involve your self in a specified number of campaigns in a month? You can join 5 -6 campaigns per month. Adding every week will be very stressful. It might get you to confuse.
Activity: 314
August 11, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
I used often join the project bounty of social media, and I can to participate 10-project at once. And it was I feel tired to do it, because a Hunter bounty only as a second job for me. But after I feel I lose a lot of time and energy when participate in the campaign bounty. Gift his too small. Finally now I just focus in 1 project, which I joined the campaign signature, and that's all there is nothing else. I have to stop participate social media campaign.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
I think the number of campaigns should have a limit, I don't think doing more than 5 campaigns at a time is good. If it is blog and articles then that one, you can do as many as you have. But doing social media as well as signature campaigns for a lot of projects can be confusing.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
I have tried to participate in more than 10 bounty campaigns at one time, and after that I was totally upset, I did not know what I was doing.
Activity: 63
August 11, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
I just have a few campaigns I just joined this signature campaign which actually is my first signature and then I took part in their content campaign as well. Literally, it just 2 campaigns I am currently promoting but I hope to do more with time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 11, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
At the beginning of my bounty journey I started with social programs too, I performed tasks for 40-50 campaigns at the same time and in one month I felt that I was dead tired. And one of my colleagues was running 150 campaigns and I thought he was superhuman. Everything is possible, but if you do everything by hand, then it will not last long, I'm sure 99%. six months later, I stopped participating in social campaigns and started writing articles. It is much more profitable and interesting . Well, even the signature campaign, although member do not earn much.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
Yes, thank you for sharing, I am a new bounty hunter and I am excited about your interesting and yours sharing, I will sign up
Activity: 560
August 11, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
I only do one because in Signature you can only join 1 campaign so it's not that hard, and i join signature because i don't use any other social media other than facebook and i don't have a lot of friends because i only add or accept the person if i really know them in IRL or videogames sometimes
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

This thread is a survey:

To be honest, I'm doing just one right now and that is because I am hopeful that this project would be successful. It's not like a noble thing for me to do but it's just that I believe in Alluxe to be prosperous project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
Bounty hunting is so ambiguous, as the day goes tasks gets larger in quantity, they never finish, you can never run out of what do, but i must say it's profitable if one is really committed.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
August 11, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
Participate in 20-30 bounty campaigns is not hard, the main thing is getting used to and gaining experience. I'm able to simultaneously participate in 40 campaigns.
Activity: 27
August 11, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
 Actually it depends on yourself friends. If for now maybe I would also be a bounty hunter, but considering many ICO projects are scam so I have to have a lot of consideration for that. but I believe there will be many ICO projects that are legit, of course.
Pages:
Jump to: