Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer? - page 22. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 137
I am still a student so I cannot be full time trader right now and I also do not have the capital to be a full time trader. Hopefully after a few years I could start earning more from trading Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
i work for 9 hours perday, after work, i come home and get online to get some knowledge about the coins i care, and do research on coins and choose the time to buy them, i am just a part timer
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.
Pages:
Jump to: