Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a whale? betting large? this is for you - page 2. (Read 810 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
I am pretty sure that is not allowed or there is some clause in the terms to prevent abusers.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
and another thing. selling of account is not restricted.
you can have multiple sports betting accounts.
only what you CAN'T do is to play poker with many accounts. thats not allowed. and thats fair enough.
 not the first account to be sold. and all sold accounts working till now. there is no nitro rules violation so they don't mind.

While thats understandable, recently a similar case(not for a sportsbetting account but another gambling account) the person I bought it from, claimed his account was hacked and got the new account with the same benefit added. However when I presented proof of the purchase, the site banned both of our accounts as it never allowed selling in the first place. But before all that, please PM me with what price you have in mind.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
and another thing. selling of account is not restricted.
you can have multiple sports betting accounts.
only what you CAN'T do is to play poker with many accounts. thats not allowed. and thats fair enough.
 not the first account to be sold. and all sold accounts working till now. there is no nitro rules violation so they don't mind.

i have VIP nitrogensports.eu account for sale. This account have wagered more than 200 BTC and has VIP status with 10% lossback award.
Let's say you bet and loose 1BTC, you will get back 0.1BTC back as your status will grant you LossBack.
offers by pm please

Could you have Nitrogensports verify that ? And also verify that selling of accounts is allowed ?

I would be interested. Also does anyone who has wagered over 200 BTC get this status ? I can't see why they would do this.
i am not sure if nitrogen would be happy to verify this.
another thing, based on your status i can give you account to inspect. you can browse support messages where everytime i ask for a lossback they pay me out with no delays.
lossback can be asked once a week
10%
if you will wager 200btc it doesnt mean you will be awarded VIP status. they give VIP only for they best customers.
this account is 2.5 years old

and i guarantee it will work from any IP as notrogensports.eu works anywhere in a world
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
i have VIP nitrogensports.eu account for sale. This account have wagered more than 200 BTC and has VIP status with 10% lossback award.
Let's say you bet and loose 1BTC, you will get back 0.1BTC back as your status will grant you LossBack.
offers by pm please

Could you have Nitrogensports verify that ? And also verify that selling of accounts is allowed ?

I would be interested. Also does anyone who has wagered over 200 BTC get this status ? I can't see why they would do this.
offers by pm please
Pages:
Jump to: