Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you addicted to trading? This is for you - page 2. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Interesting,  though,  I never imagined something like this will ever exist though, cause it sounds funny. I can't imagine that there are some investors who will ever be addicted to bitcoin trading expect to bitcoin gambling. It says the hospital is in Scotland, I guess this shows that there are high percentage of bitcoin trader and investors in Scotland and I hope this addictions don't push their govt to place restrictions.
I like to trade, I always learn and study a lot of trading techniques, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjust very strong. So I need to learn more about how to manage capital but how to plan trading, the market fluctuates continuously so to not fall behind then I must always learn.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I think the crypto trading addiction is not good because all that is excessive like gambling will have a bad effect
Good trading should be consistent, efficient and structured
so I think rehab trade is an option for trading junkies because trading is not needed excessive but only in need consistent in trading
No I think that it is not bad for everything. Trading cryptos requires a lot of experience and money, if you have good money and having good experience in trading then crypto trading is too good for making money, people have already made a lot of money from crypto trading. I think that still there are so many coins which have good potential and can give a good profit to people if they will do investment there.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
Really new to heard it. I never imagine a rehab center for trading cryptos addict. This information serves as an eye opener that really crypto trading is so addictive, if you become an cypto trading expert you will keep seeing manyy profit coming in so no question why many become an addict in this field and hopefully those country who has many trading addict will not serve as a signal to ban cryptocurrency on there country.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I was addicted I think because I traded even during market falling, resulting in losing my depo. So now the best strategy for me is making less deals and be patient.
Yeah most traders who become opium mostly because they depend on the income from trading. they make bitcoin as their main job.
even when the situation is difficult though. they continue to trade despite high risk. I will not say it is addict. because that's their job
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I am still learning on how to trade crypto. But who knows if I would be addicted in it. I was hoping that in the near future I would become expert in trading not being addicted to it.
Everyone is starting their trading with the motivation of finding themselves as a professional trader in near future. Unfortunately how aware of this addictive nature of trading will be deciding their fate. I'm not here to discourage you, but stating the real facts.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
When I first invested in this market, day trading was taking up most of my time. I was almost addicted to trading day by day as I ran into the waves on the price of the market.

Others see trading as their main job, sort of their source of income so its understandable that they are spending 8 - 12 hours a day because its brings money and food on the table. I guess if it really involves some form of monetary reward like gambling, its going to be addicted.

I think the crypto trading addiction is not good because all that is excessive like gambling will have a bad effect
so I think rehab trade is an option for trading junkies because trading is not needed excessive but only in need consistent in trading

Again, it really boils down how people see trading. Others are really hooked up because of the money they can potentially get/lost. But for me, rehab should be the last resort because I personally believed that individuals won't get addicted as long as they are not going to be greedy and as you have said, just be consistent and structured on their trading activity.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
When I first invested in this market, day trading was taking up most of my time. I was almost addicted to trading day by day as I ran into the waves on the price of the market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
If you are addicted to trading cryptocurrencies you may need to go to a rehab center. Don't look further there is a hospital in the UK that created treatments for "crypto addicts" led by a former gambling and cocaine addict. They have drug & alcohol addiction programmes, but expand "their business" to cryptocurrency. Who know, in 10 years the pharmaceutical industry will create a crypto medicine.
Anyway, this is your change guys

Experts say the trading of digital currencies or assets such as Bitcoin can become a behavioural addiction, similar to online gambling with some users obsessively following minute-by-minute fluctuations in prices.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency addicts offered treatment in the UK for the first time
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-addicts-are-offered-treatment-in-uk-for-first-time-a3849456.html
Praise God I'm not addicted to the cryptocurrency trading so far, I know many of different opportunities here without even touching the trading, but also I am thinking about it as an option of my personal developing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
It's interesting to see how the headline reads “Bitcoin addicts” when the news is related to trading addicts, it's not the same. On the other hand, why they focus only on cryptocurrencies?, what about Forex traders?
I guess they are focusing only on crypto-currencies trading because it is being more attractive in present times, compared to any other trading platform. Because finding success in crypto currency trading is becoming easier as per we are seeing many people are making good profits out of their small efforts whereas other markets are seeming too complicated to find success with them.

Not all traders are not thinking in the same way, sometimes cryptocurrency seems to be a money making one but sometimes it is very tough to find the right one because suddenly the price started increasing and suddenly the prices will drop. I don't know about the other but most people find it sometimes difficult to make profits through cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 62
It's interesting to see how the headline reads “Bitcoin addicts” when the news is related to trading addicts, it's not the same. On the other hand, why they focus only on cryptocurrencies?, what about Forex traders?
I guess they are focusing only on crypto-currencies trading because it is being more attractive in present times, compared to any other trading platform. Because finding success in crypto currency trading is becoming easier as per we are seeing many people are making good profits out of their small efforts whereas other markets are seeming too complicated to find success with them.
Activity: 126
Activity: 112
I have seen on TV how news readers were mocking people suffering from a crypto trading addiction, where the lady said that she doesn't understand how one can be addicted to something that doesn't exist. Really? If we discard the ignorance of that lady, how can you as normal (well thinking) person make fun of people with an addiction? It doesn't matter what the addiction is related to, the core of every addiction is the same and in all cases it's equally as harmful if people don't get the help they need.

You don't like crypto? Fine, but don't make fun of people needing serious help. I'm glad that there are places where people can get the help they need.

It's pretty much the same with how people initially were making fun of gamers with an addiction. Currently no one makes fun of them anymore because it's an acknowledged form of addiction, and the same will apply to people addicted to crypto trading. The mass needs time to overcome their ignorance. They have to put the few braincells they have to work, which is difficult for them.

We could argue the same thing for people who have smartphone addictions and get stuck on social media sites all day long. They're stuck in an alternative reality that is not anything like the world we live in. Essentially it is not real if you compare it to the true patterns of interactions between humans and the experiences that they have. But still people can get addicted to it, and some have even lost their eyesight from lying on their side at night and looking at the phone for long hours.

Conditions of our lifestyles are changing so rapidly that people can't even keep track anymore. And that is no reason to make fun of someone who is suffering from something that is alien to you. We're becoming so entrenched in our beliefs that we cannot understand how people could suffer from something like that, but in fact it is entirely possible.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I have seen on TV how news readers were mocking people suffering from a crypto trading addiction, where the lady said that she doesn't understand how one can be addicted to something that doesn't exist. Really? If we discard the ignorance of that lady, how can you as normal (well thinking) person make fun of people with an addiction? It doesn't matter what the addiction is related to, the core of every addiction is the same and in all cases it's equally as harmful if people don't get the help they need.

You don't like crypto? Fine, but don't make fun of people needing serious help. I'm glad that there are places where people can get the help they need.

It's pretty much the same with how people initially were making fun of gamers with an addiction. Currently no one makes fun of them anymore because it's an acknowledged form of addiction, and the same will apply to people addicted to crypto trading. The mass needs time to overcome their ignorance. They have to put the few braincells they have to work, which is difficult for them.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
If you are addicted to trading cryptocurrencies you may need to go to a rehab center. Don't look further there is a hospital in the UK that created treatments for "crypto addicts" led by a former gambling and cocaine addict. They have drug & alcohol addiction programmes, but expand "their business" to cryptocurrency. Who know, in 10 years the pharmaceutical industry will create a crypto medicine.

Experts say the trading of digital currencies or assets such as Bitcoin can become a behavioural addiction, similar to online gambling with some users obsessively following minute-by-minute fluctuations in prices.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency addicts offered treatment in the UK for the first time
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-addicts-are-offered-treatment-in-uk-for-first-time-a3849456.html
Why does a trader addict will go to a rehab? If being an addict gives you a money, therefore it does not harm you. Otherwise it gives danger to our lives and health. But I think trader that gives their whole time in trading does not mean you are an addict but you just enjoying what you are doing. Enjoyment push us to do more and give our whole time whatever we do.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

I don't really know about this one, sound good but how about the result?. Crypto is asset and everyone will try with hard to get it and some of them will never let it go, this is what they need to continue life. Learn and try hard is good but " addicted " is bad. I believe someone already see the problems as a business and this is how the present their method. Try it but not me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
For some novice traders, crypto trading becomes a gamble. I know one person who bought bitcoin in the autumn of 2017 and looked at the stock exchange every hour to know the price changes. When in the fall of 2017 started pump, he bought many different coins that grew.
Activity: 196
usually addiction caused by greed and that is not good for you. because greedy tidask will end there. trade slowly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
However,the headline is a bit misleading as it's for cryptocurrency addiction ( i don't think people can get addicted to trading in general) , it's quite predictable , since people have heard of giant price jumping of bitcoin, they dream of having such ROI by investing in tons of coins hoping one morning one of their investing coins hit 10000% or even more .Everyone is looking for instant wealth creation.
Activity: 182
I am still learning on how to trade crypto. But who knows if I would be addicted in it. I was hoping that in the near future I would become expert in trading not being addicted to it.

Even me, im still learning how to control my emotions but its very hard especially if we are new in this job, but we must put in mind that health is wealth, checking price every now and then is unhealthy,,,, we have to allow ourselves to have rest espescially when the market is down.
Activity: 84
I am addicted to trading but at the same time try to be patient. I know you shouldnt be doing more than 20 trades per month because sometimes not every trade will be profitable. If I can make 5% per trade 20x a month thats double money in a month.
Pages:
Jump to: