Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you Alarmed of the Recent Hacking Incidents in some Exchange? - page 3. (Read 354 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Actually I have a peace of mind becuase I hold the token that cant be stolen. This is AML Bitcoin, which has anti-theft and anti-hack features! Chek out all of the features and benefits here: https://amlbitcoin.com

This is so funny hear mate. None of the crypto currencies are hackable. If you find the lose on the hacking site means you might came across via fake site which is similar to your wallet. That is the biggest problem.
I do not find none of exchange has given the transaction id of the hacking attack has been taken part. Please check that first and think well what would be happened behind the news you are seeing in the crypto news sites mate.

I don't really get your Point Mate "None of the crypto currencies are hackable" is that true? I was wondering If that's a reality, and that cyber security technology is existed Why? Crypto-Exchange Platforms are not using it to combat this unfortunate hacking incidents that bring doubt on the system. Since I'm not and IT expert here I have a question, and my question is " Is there really a Hacked Proof System that existed today? if there is can someone name it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
The risk of hacking any exchange there is always. In this regard, do not neglect the protection measures - 2FA, strong passwords to the mail and to the personal account of the exchange, etc.In addition, you need regularly withdraw some of the funds from the exchange to hardware wallets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Yes it's very alarming and i'm very aware on that incidents, However we should keep our coins in a hardware wallet no need to keep it on exchanges. There's alot of hackers they intended to hack exchanges. You should be aware on that thing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
Actually I have a peace of mind becuase I hold the token that cant be stolen. This is AML Bitcoin, which has anti-theft and anti-hack features! Chek out all of the features and benefits here: https://amlbitcoin.com

This is so funny hear mate. None of the crypto currencies are hackable. If you find the lose on the hacking site means you might came across via fake site which is similar to your wallet. That is the biggest problem.
I do not find none of exchange has given the transaction id of the hacking attack has been taken part. Please check that first and think well what would be happened behind the news you are seeing in the crypto news sites mate.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I believe that in 99.9% of  those cases were involved humans. Almost 9 from 10 guys who claim that there wallets were hacked had shared some where the passwords or some kind of things that are allowed to access.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
Obviously, hacking an exchange is a shocking as well as terrible thing, personally as a crypto trader i think we cannot completely be safe online and we have to use exchanges, it is only that we can reduce the exposure and the ones we are holding for long term should be kept in private wallets.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Recently Hacking Incidents are Highlighted in the most Crypto-Currency News outlets and Portals this Incidents are undoubtedly has a chilling effect to the Market Since the Investors are wary about the said Incident lately Bancor Network was Hacked and loss about Millions of Dollars? In your Opinion How could this happen if all of this Exchange is employing top of the class cyber security. I remember and iT Engineer tells me (there's no such thing as 100% secure in the internet) and No system is Perfect! is this true?  Don't hesitate to drop your opinion,
Pages:
Jump to: