Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you an angry bastard - Get $$ to be a Troll - page 2. (Read 6675 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I want to check it out! I have entered the details. Will verify now! Smiley

P.S. Verified! After verifying, it is saying "not found" but the link is thankyou. So I think it is veified and your site IS a troll! Cheesy

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1117
Is this troll certified? because if it's not, it's rubbish.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
sincerely i like the website but i am skeptical about their payment structure.
You do not just start working without knowing your salary base.
It is troll site, how would you know you are not being trolled with payment?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I thought trolls are considered the elite of the internets and they don't need any remuneration  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I can think of websites that might need such kind of services. troll can really bring people/traffic to websites. If the services these trolls can provide will lead to great discussion, i think this will be great.

how much dyou think you can charge to populate forum board?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sincerely i like the website but i am skeptical about their payment structure.
You do not just start working without knowing your salary base.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I think it's just an e-mail farm

but hell, I'v putten one of my spam mails in Cheesy

You are so clever. Ive just deleted you. I can buy 1M email addys for a few hundred bucks if I really wanted to spam.

You are not our type of person.

Ciao
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
now look what new job bitcoin invented . who said bitcoin aint bringing inovation ?

I'm not sure we should be proud of this particular innovation. Grin

But I have to admit that I'm almost tempted to join; just for the troll training course.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
now look what new job bitcoin invented . who said bitcoin aint bringing inovation ?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I think it's just an e-mail farm

but hell, I'v putten one of my spam mails in Cheesy
Troll Training is free.

From the people in our network, we are developing tutorials and videos that bring together the art of not only trolling-discord but also effective argument skills.

Some clients may ask for specific skills. But if you to a troll raid commaninding 50 trolls, new learnings will come out of this to be filtered back to the community.

M
How much could a regular troll earn?

Hi Enhu,

If you have general Troll skills ( i.e manipulating the forum/ group discussion ) that would be mandatory and we would provide some training. From there you would need to have some domain knowledge to effectively win an argument.

The client would provide some of this, but say, if you knew all the latest info on a political issue and the republican stand point vs. democrat for example, that would be highly valued.

So if you are good, and get good ratings from clients, and we have enough demand, I imagine you could replace your income with Pro Trolling. Couple of hundred dollars a day seems doable???

What do you think?

Mrs Troll

So how much would the Troll training cost ?  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Hi Enhu,

If you have general Troll skills ( i.e manipulating the forum/ group discussion ) that would be mandatory and we would provide some training. From there you would need to have some domain knowledge to effectively win an argument.

The client would provide some of this, but say, if you knew all the latest info on a political issue and the republican stand point vs. democrat for example, that would be highly valued.

So if you are good, and get good ratings from clients, and we have enough demand, I imagine you could replace your income with Pro Trolling. Couple of hundred dollars a day seems doable???

What do you think?

Mrs Troll

So how much would the Troll training cost ?  Grin

Hi Enhu,

What do you think?

Mrs Troll
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Hi All,

I get your skepticism. YES this IS REAL !

We may pay Trolls in Bitcoin and it could be a safer option for you and us. i.e less traceable by governments.

Yes this discussion site is a crappy WP site, so please excuse. It was mainly put up to test the price points in the market.

You can remain skeptical or register and lets see if we can find you some work upon launch.

What I would like to know is what you think is a fair pricing regime. Would you charge by the post? How much? Prefer by the hour? How much and why would a client pay you that?
If you were a co-ordinator, maybe commander sounds more fun of an army of say 50 Trolls, had to devise the strategy and prepare a results report back to the client, what would you charge.

I am serious about this topic.

The site has Troll profile pages, client feedback/ratings, full escrow service to ensure you get paid, dispute resolution, chat rooms and is being hosted in Sweden who have the highest freedom of speech laws. Think where Julian Assange fled to.

There has been some bragging here about how nasty or effective you can be, but know one has put forward any screen grabs or copy of threads where they have caused some damage OR turned the discussion around etc.

your TILF,

Mrs T
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is this a troll attempt or not? I am wondering if someone is able to confirm that it is indeed opportunity to earn some btc?
The fact that you're even asking the question means that you got trolled.
Success for OP, cred.

I think that qualifies him instead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Is this a troll attempt or not? I am wondering if someone is able to confirm that it is indeed opportunity to earn some btc?
The fact that you're even asking the question means that you got trolled.
Success for OP, cred.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB
please, I want this to be real!
I was born for this shit!
Pages:
Jump to: