Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you bullish or bearish this year? - page 6. (Read 1123 times)

Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 30, 2021, 05:48:09 AM
With the roller-coaster price movement this year, I like to know if what you think about this year's market condition overall.

Are you still bullish despite the huge dump from ATH, or do you think the market will be bearish throughout?

Share your thoughts and what's your basis, it will help everyone to decide.
I'm still getting bullish this year because I bought $20K Bitcoin last October. At that time the price of bitcoin was still $11K. Until now I still hold, and my target is the end of the year. maybe in December, I will sell some of it, because I feel after 2021 ends, there will be a long bearish. This is just my opinion
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
July 30, 2021, 04:45:11 AM
I believe that by the end of the year it will reach $ 100k. Looking at the longer-term chart, you can see that this bearish move is very common. After the bearish move, it will increase and then decrease, accumulate and increase, reaching $ 100k in December of this year. Grin

Good prediction, appreciate your optimism and I also hope that we will see 100K $ price before the year ends but currently it is moving in a very narrow channel and stuck between 39 to 40K and any breakout from here will determine the Trend of Bitcoin. Current weekly candle if closed green the we can predict further appreciation in BTC price in coming weeks and 44k will be important mile stone to achieve.

I saw information about USDC requests from institutional borrowers and sentiment seems to be bullish after news of Amazon participating in Bitcoin.
Others argue that Bitcoin's price rebound is a reaction to the good news coming from major tech and financial players from the US market.
so from that bitcoin will always be seen on the green land, maybe more that's my guess.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
July 30, 2021, 04:34:21 AM
Still bullish, whether we see a huge drop from its ATH we don't have to think bearish as we've been far already within less than a year. The market have shown lately a bullish sign.

The end of the year is what we're waiting for and if most of the predictions that have been said that it shall have a good ending, it won't stop people to think about bitcoin being bullish.
The fact that this year's run is the most active bitcoin has ever been ever since its entire run should be enough proof that the game is still not over, and we may still see a possible comeback or price skyrocket. Still, it is always better to do your own research but speculations like these are indeed helpful in formulating an action plan that will help you rake in profits.
Yep.

It's still not over and there's a possibility that the last bull run that just ended may have an extension and will pursue and continue for the upcoming months as it showed that the recent increase made it significant that it's not yet ended.

Speculations with valid reasoning really help you how to react on the market.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
July 30, 2021, 03:30:25 AM
Many people agree that the market is bullish this year.
Bitcoin prices have risen to more than $40,000 twice a week, so all signs indicate that we are still in a bullish phase this year.
Many institutions now hold cryptocurrency assets, and Bitcoin occupies a major share, indicating that other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are recognized by more and more institutions.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
July 30, 2021, 03:17:11 AM
With the roller-coaster price movement this year, I like to know if what you think about this year's market condition overall.

Are you still bullish despite the huge dump from ATH, or do you think the market will be bearish throughout?

I think i am on bullish this year, with some massive dump that currently happen, i think will be accumulation time for the big guys and they will do something to take profit with that. No technical analysis honestly, but sometimes it happens. That is why when we see price on peak or maybe already in high price for a long time, we should be ready for dumped price that can happen anytime so people can be prepared for that.
The bullish movement has started already, from below $30k, bitcoin has pumped to above $40k though it's not consistent, however, I still believe it's a good sign for the market to be bullish as it's a big bounce back, but we also have to open the possibility of a scenario that it could only be a trap.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
July 30, 2021, 02:37:32 AM
It must be a bullish investment. There are now many signs that Bitcoin will rise, because we all trust Bitcoin now, judging by what is happening now. Even if there are "rumors", it will not affect Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still developing slowly, so we must stick to our original aspirations and don't sell our Bitcoins because of market panic.
I agree that we shouldn't sell because of rumors that induce panics for some, I think that what we should do is to buy when the panic sets and the prices gets too low to the point that when the prices go back up, you will be able to make a really good profit out of it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 19
July 30, 2021, 02:30:17 AM
Sure enough, most people voted up. The previous decline in Bitcoin was due to China's ban on mining, which caused many people to give up Bitcoin because of panic. However El Salvador has also set Bitcoin as legal tender. This is also good news. Bitcoin has risen a lot because of Amazon, but many have clarified that it is a "rumor." But this news does not have much impact on Bitcoin. It can be seen that everyone already trusts Bitcoin, and it will be the key to the rise of Bitcoin price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
July 30, 2021, 01:59:08 AM
It must be a bullish investment. There are now many signs that Bitcoin will rise, because we all trust Bitcoin now, judging by what is happening now. Even if there are "rumors", it will not affect Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still developing slowly, so we must stick to our original aspirations and don't sell our Bitcoins because of market panic.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 30, 2021, 01:42:53 AM
I believe that by the end of the year it will reach $ 100k. Looking at the longer-term chart, you can see that this bearish move is very common. After the bearish move, it will increase and then decrease, accumulate and increase, reaching $ 100k in December of this year. Grin

Good prediction, appreciate your optimism and I also hope that we will see 100K $ price before the year ends but currently it is moving in a very narrow channel and stuck between 39 to 40K and any breakout from here will determine the Trend of Bitcoin. Current weekly candle if closed green the we can predict further appreciation in BTC price in coming weeks and 44k will be important mile stone to achieve.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
July 29, 2021, 06:46:01 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2021, 06:45:23 PM
Huge potential in bitcoin going bullish this season especially with the current bounces that it has been receiving. The huge dump may have put a dent on bitcoin's value but it is literally impossible for bitcoin to not be able to recover. Just right now we are seeing the start of another possible bull run as bitcoin breaks out of the $30k barrier and is pushing for a $40k price recovery. We still have a few months left so there is a huge chance a bounce back or even better, another ATH may be achieved by the year end at December, or perhaps the early parts of 2022.
Still bullish, whether we see a huge drop from its ATH we don't have to think bearish as we've been far already within less than a year. The market have shown lately a bullish sign.

The end of the year is what we're waiting for and if most of the predictions that have been said that it shall have a good ending, it won't stop people to think about bitcoin being bullish.
The fact that this year's run is the most active bitcoin has ever been ever since its entire run should be enough proof that the game is still not over, and we may still see a possible comeback or price skyrocket. Still, it is always better to do your own research but speculations like these are indeed helpful in formulating an action plan that will help you rake in profits.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 29, 2021, 06:28:28 PM
I like to know if what you think about this year's market condition overall.
It is clearly bullish. Although there is a huge dump currently, but most crypto coins already increased significantly in the last few months. Even some crypto coins reached their new ATH this year. We cannot suspect a bearish by considering the current downtrend in crypto prices only, please check again the price movement of all crypto coins since the first month of this year. After analyzing the price movement as a whole, I am sure you will realize that we are actually in the uptrend season this year.

I'm not seeing a huge dump, it's less that 1% but we have gain more than 20% in the last 7 days.

Maybe the dump that you are seeing is from the last all time high of $64k to the current price, but it took months to see the downward spiral. And I will also say that we are still in the bullish despite that -50% plunge. We have reach the overbought zone when the price goes on a super fast rally. So it's the nature of bitcoin to make some correction and then goes up again up to the end of this year.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
July 29, 2021, 05:57:46 PM
I like to know if what you think about this year's market condition overall.
It is clearly bullish. Although there is a huge dump currently, but most crypto coins already increased significantly in the last few months. Even some crypto coins reached their new ATH this year. We cannot suspect a bearish by considering the current downtrend in crypto prices only, please check again the price movement of all crypto coins since the first month of this year. After analyzing the price movement as a whole, I am sure you will realize that we are actually in the uptrend season this year.

Merit: 620
July 29, 2021, 05:57:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 29, 2021, 05:57:32 PM
Many post here stated that the market is bullish this year and also with the poll results, but I am taking precautions to those who got it positively, because if this really going to happen we won't see bitcoin fall back after breaking $40k. That's why it made me realized bear market still made it more hard to break, then possibly this current state won't be easy for all of us. We're still prone to go towards the dip randomly this year if resistance will become stronger.

This is why we need to take precautionary measure if somethings fall down and transfer our funds on any stable coins around and then do buy backs when market became stable and chart showing some greenish sign. Although its hard to predict the right timing but if we keep an eye on the market for sure we can spot a possible good entry point. Although we are still prone but least we are prepared on any possible scenario of market condition.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 29, 2021, 05:42:20 PM
Many post here stated that the market is bullish this year and also with the poll results, but I am taking precautions to those who got it positively, because if this really going to happen we won't see bitcoin fall back after breaking $40k. That's why it made me realized bear market still made it more hard to break, then possibly this current state won't be easy for all of us. We're still prone to go towards the dip randomly this year if resistance will become stronger.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
July 29, 2021, 04:21:24 PM
Actually this year is one of the most surprised year i have seen via a rapid acceleration of price in cryptocurrencies both alternative coins (altcoins=ATH) and bitcoin (BTC) so right now i believed that the depreciates of all crypto currencies is a temporary stuff, and it doesn't remain constant, and also like the increment does not remain constant too, the bullish that is repeating itself will also get to a normal point that will benefit people, from my own perspective should not panic based on the falling movement of crypto market.

Yeah and it did happen or started on last quarter of 2020 where it did make out some movement which everybody wasnt really expecting and it did boom out even more on 1st quarter of this
year which did really give out that impression that we have never had before on this market. REaching out 60k wasnt really included on the chart but bitcoin did really surprise everyone with that.
Asking out if we are bullish or bearish on this year? it is something which cant really be predicted but lets see on how far it would go.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
July 29, 2021, 04:17:10 PM
Actually this year is one of the most surprised year i have seen via a rapid acceleration of price in cryptocurrencies both alternative coins (altcoins=ATH) and bitcoin (BTC) so right now i believed that the depreciates of all crypto currencies is a temporary stuff, and it doesn't remain constant, and also like the increment does not remain constant too, the bullish that is repeating itself will also get to a normal point that will benefit people, from my own perspective should not panic based on the falling movement of crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
July 29, 2021, 04:03:57 PM
And before we reached the new ATH, 2021 was in all speculation marked as the year of the bulls - the main reason of course was halving 2020. When we add to that all the interest of institutional players that started in Q3 2020, for me no matter what, this year is extremely bullish.

We can speculate, but no one should decide to invest in Bitcoin based on speculation - this year may end with a new ATH, but there are also chances that this will not happen. In addition, people change their minds given the current situation - if you had asked this question when the price was below $30k, I'm sure the answers in the poll would have been a little different.

This is my sentiment also, I am Bullish for sure and have been since the Halving
last year. The recent correction from $65k didnt change my outlook, it was to  be
expected. I have heard that there are some who think there wont even be a bear
market next year when it is expected like 2018.
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 29, 2021, 03:43:38 PM

I am still bullish, I do not think we are going to see too much movement during this quarter but during the last one then we are going to see the recovery that we wanted and we are going to begin to see ATHs again, so we only need to be patient about this and wait for the market to begin its recovery, I know this can be really hard especially for the newbies that invested near the ATH but if they want to obtain profits then this is something that they must do.
Pages:
Jump to: