Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 128. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 13, 2016, 05:08:03 PM
I think buying bitcoins now is still profitable because the fact is that there is gonna be a price increase very soon.
The halving will also let the price rise so you will always gain profit soon or later by buying them now.

Halving is already done but we will see the effect of halving after few months so its better to buy now and hold it for the future to gain maximum advantage from it.
yes it is a fact and i think it is still better chance to buy bitcoin because we can expect better price in the future. i am pretty confident that in near future the price of bitcoin will increase more and more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 04:39:43 PM
Nowdays when price is slowly rising it's not very good idea to buy bitcoins but when price will be favorable people buying... I am buying bitcoins only for gambling and also very rare.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
July 13, 2016, 04:24:31 PM
yes i buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price is very faster than other currency and is the most popular currency in the world and bitcoin get more popularity in the future .
It's a good choice to buy bitcoins right now because the halving just happened. The price may not have been affected as of today, but in the coming days most probably, the value will surely increase.
Yes in the coming future it is sure that the miners will be reduced because of low reward and high expenditures of mining and with that the supply will be reduced and so the price of bitcoin will increase with a fastest speed.

Yeah and I think this is the right time to buy bitcoins as we will experience halving effect in next couple of months and at that time price of bitcoin will be really higher.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
July 13, 2016, 04:14:51 PM
yes i buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price is very faster than other currency and is the most popular currency in the world and bitcoin get more popularity in the future .
It's a good choice to buy bitcoins right now because the halving just happened. The price may not have been affected as of today, but in the coming days most probably, the value will surely increase.
Yes in the coming future it is sure that the miners will be reduced because of low reward and high expenditures of mining and with that the supply will be reduced and so the price of bitcoin will increase with a fastest speed.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
July 13, 2016, 02:44:16 PM

Yes that is really recommended because the price is still not yet increasing. And it is still a good time to buy bitcoins today.
And when the price is going to increase then you are going to get good profit from it.

That is suggested that you are going to buy bitcoins today because the price is not still rising.
Don't wait for the price to go up before buying one.
It is the luck of those people who do not have bought any coin in the future and want to buy some coins now, the halving is definitely the sigh of rise of bitcoin value so buy today you will see sooner the price of bitcoin will increase.
Its risky to buy right now we dont know what will happen with bitcoin price with this following months.. if the price is decrease or not.. its better buy a little amount in case if the price of bitcoin is increase if the price is decrease you will lose but you can still hold it and buy a cheap bitcoin to increase the amount to make more profit in the future..
Well i'm buying as much as i can afford to, the halving is over now the price will advance to $1000+ in coming months.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 02:42:51 PM

Yes that is really recommended because the price is still not yet increasing. And it is still a good time to buy bitcoins today.
And when the price is going to increase then you are going to get good profit from it.

That is suggested that you are going to buy bitcoins today because the price is not still rising.
It is the luck of those people who do not have bought any coin in the future and want to buy some coins now, the halving is definitely the sigh of rise of bitcoin value so buy today you will see sooner the price of bitcoin will increase.
Its risky to buy right now we dont know what will happen with bitcoin price with this following months.. if the price is decrease or not.. its better buy a little amount in case if the price of bitcoin is increase if the price is decrease you will lose but you can still hold it and buy a cheap bitcoin to increase the amount to make more profit in the future..

I don't think there is any risk involved in buying at this stage as price is not too high right now so I will prefer to buy some coins now and hold it for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 13, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
July 13, 2016, 02:12:09 PM

Activity: 644
July 13, 2016, 02:08:43 PM
I think buying bitcoins now is still profitable because the fact is that there is gonna be a price increase very soon.
The halving will also let the price rise so you will always gain profit soon or later by buying them now.

I am buying bitcoin when the price drops, then i'll wait until the price rise again and then sell it for some profit.
Otherwise, i'll buy it if i'm desperate to buy something that could only be paid by bitcoin.
Activity: 952
July 13, 2016, 02:05:36 PM

Halving is already done but we will see the effect of halving after few months so its better to buy now and hold it for the future to gain maximum advantage from it.
I don't think that price may increase like 2012. Yes, that time it was increased 1200 to 1500$. But this time, halving already did but still we do not see any increment or decrement in Bitcoin price.It's Still, stick with 650 to 670$. So I think this price will be stable this full year. Let's see if the price goes down then I will buy some coins.

Price may fall in coming days, but to be honest I am very much satisfied even with current price as majority of us thought that price will go below $600 after halving, but fortunately it didn't happen.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
July 13, 2016, 01:58:02 PM

I don't think that price may increase like 2012. Yes, that time it was increased 1200 to 1500$. But this time, halving already did but still we do not see any increment or decrement in Bitcoin price.It's Still, stick with 650 to 670$. So I think this price will be stable this full year. Let's see if the price goes down then I will buy some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
July 13, 2016, 01:28:07 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 13, 2016, 01:23:34 PM
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 13, 2016, 01:04:37 PM
Nope!
I'd say it's a good thing to separate fiat from crypto.
You can earn btc in lots of ways. Invest fiats in other things but don't buy cryptos in my opinion, they're 2 separate worlds.

Investing on bitcoin also not bad brother. you can invest fiat on other things but if you invest some of your money on good source of bitcoin earning you'll never regrets that. this time there is less ways to invest but we hope there will more companies open and give users chance to grow their bitcoin..

yeah investing money can be very good as well as very worse if you become careless and unawared about the service or a company you are investing in as it may leave me scammed or bankrupt !

Investing fiat into bitcoin is very safe as you can earn good profits in future when price goes higher, but investing bitcoin in any online site is very risky, as majority of them are ponzi.
I know people are always looking for the best possible way to earn as much profit as possible. Investing in bitcoins is already profitable but investing your investment to another, I don't seem to get the point. They're only increasing the risks even further. Cloudmining for example, not only that it's a high-risk investment, but there's always that chance of not getting your returns at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 12:53:55 PM
Nope i absolutely dont have a plan of buying bitcoin i want to produce bitcoin in another way like mining ,campaigns and trading so i have to reason to atleast decide to buy one
producing bitcoin is really good. but it needs a lot of time. and i am hopeful that the price of bitocin will boost up very soon therefore i cannot wait and need to buy bitcoin and they hold them for price increase.
Activity: 952
July 13, 2016, 09:21:18 AM
Nope!
You can earn btc in lots of ways. Invest fiats in other things but don't buy cryptos in my opinion, they're 2 separate worlds.

Investing on bitcoin also not bad brother. you can invest fiat on other things but if you invest some of your money on good source of bitcoin earning you'll never regrets that. this time there is less ways to invest but we hope there will more companies open and give users chance to grow their bitcoin..

yeah investing money can be very good as well as very worse if you become careless and unawared about the service or a company you are investing in as it may leave me scammed or bankrupt !

Investing fiat into bitcoin is very safe as you can earn good profits in future when price goes higher, but investing bitcoin in any online site is very risky, as majority of them are ponzi.
Activity: 910
July 13, 2016, 09:02:01 AM
Nope i absolutely dont have a plan of buying bitcoin i want to produce bitcoin in another way like mining ,campaigns and trading so i have to reason to atleast decide to buy one
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 08:40:39 AM
Nope!

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
July 13, 2016, 08:32:04 AM
I never buy bitcoin, i sell it
All bitcoin that i have its from free or from service that i provide, i never use my fiat to buy bitcoin
Why need to buy when you can get it from free

I think the purchase of bitcoin is the right way to make an investment in the future. you know that the price of bitcoin will always go up and down. the things you can take advantage of to use the funds you have to purchase some of your funds bitcoin got, after that save and wait until the price goes up after it's sold
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 13, 2016, 08:29:29 AM
I never buy bitcoin, i sell it
All bitcoin that i have its from free or from service that i provide, i never use my fiat to buy bitcoin
Why need to buy when you can get it from free
I have the same thoughts too. I am doing well for earn some bitcoins every week. I have good skills and experience and happily can earn some bitcoin with my work.
that's why I didn't bought any bitcoin yet. but I consider to sell bitcoin when price go up and then again buy bitcoin when price drop. with this way I can also increase my coins.
Jump to: