Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 191. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 30, 2016, 08:27:26 PM
Yes im buying bitcoin cause many oppurtunity for the bitcoin users and i am investing it to trading sites and legit raveshares program. But in bitcoin u need to take extra carefull u might lose ur hard money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 07:41:32 PM
Yes, i am buying bitcoins for investing on some legit sites that can grow my money doubled or tripled , then my half amounts is stock on my wallet waiting for the time that the bitcoins value will rise .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 30, 2016, 06:20:04 PM
Are you buying bitcoins, Yes I'm because I know now is the good time to do that due to the upcoming events that are planned for the bitcoin itself.
Most likely the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount because of the halving this year so that is why I'm buying.
The profit you can make with that its just so good that I think its good to consider investing even right now.

Yes that is the right thing to do as the price is not to high at a moment and we can buy and save it for future so we can sell when the right time comes.
The problem with bitcoin is that you can never say what is the right price to buy.Those who buy at $1000 thought they would make profit because bitcoin would go higher and hold it and still waiting for price rise.I think one should buy in small fractions over a period to prevent any loss

i am buying and holding for the future and I will often trade with Bitcoin while prices are all over the place and gain a good return and interest rate.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 05:25:54 PM
Are you buying bitcoins, Yes I'm because I know now is the good time to do that due to the upcoming events that are planned for the bitcoin itself.
Most likely the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount because of the halving this year so that is why I'm buying.
The profit you can make with that its just so good that I think its good to consider investing even right now.

Yes that is the right thing to do as the price is not to high at a moment and we can buy and save it for future so we can sell when the right time comes.
The problem with bitcoin is that you can never say what is the right price to buy.Those who buy at $1000 thought they would make profit because bitcoin would go higher and hold it and still waiting for price rise.I think one should buy in small fractions over a period to prevent any loss
Activity: 42
March 30, 2016, 05:19:36 PM
Not anymore. Im just holding the ones that I get by signatura campaing but besides that. Nope. Now Im looking at ETH and Lisk

never buy it for a big amount again, as long i use bitcoin, i just trade it from other crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 04:18:41 PM
Not anymore. Im just holding the ones that I get by signatura campaing but besides that. Nope. Now Im looking at ETH and Lisk
Activity: 868
March 30, 2016, 04:09:23 PM

Activity: 8
March 30, 2016, 03:35:03 PM
On my behalf, I buy BTC for trading with USD and altcoins. It is a great way to make profit as well as enjoying the process. Another reason is also the price increase in bitcoins
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 03:30:18 PM
Activity: 40
March 30, 2016, 02:32:40 PM
i buy bitcoin for trading purpose on multiple exchange platform. its always profitable for me. that's more than enough reason IMHO.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 02:30:16 PM
We all, love to gamble , and we love money this is why we are investing in bitcoin.
Only few small number of people actually believe in this project with all their heart..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 02:26:51 PM
I plan to set it up so that 10% of my paycheque can go directly to bitcoin. But at this time I do not trust my bank enough to just shut down my account because they do not like bitcoin. So hopefully I can make a local connection near me that I can meet instead of making a trip out of town to purchase them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 02:23:39 PM
I will buy bitcoins because its price is going to raise very much after bitcoin halving i dont have much bitcoin right now but i am going to buy some for trading and for saving . Buy bitcoins and save it will be a good investment for long term but i can't stop my self from gambling so i will just lock my bitcoins in somewhere else . Yes i am buying bitcoins.
usually the reason of buying bitcoin is for the price increase
something like you buy it at $200+ before sell it in $400+ enjoy your profit then buy back again when it go lower
Activity: 812
March 30, 2016, 01:45:31 PM
I'm buying bitcoin when I see it is a good deal, occasionally when the price falls I buy some bitcoins and mostly the price recovers, Even when it doesn't recover BTC itself is still valuable to keep IMO.

Yeah if you have patience to wait then you can never suffer losses from it as we all know that price will rise in future for sure the only thing is that we need to wait for a right time to sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 01:16:52 PM
I will buy bitcoins because its price is going to raise very much after bitcoin halving i dont have much bitcoin right now but i am going to buy some for trading and for saving . Buy bitcoins and save it will be a good investment for long term but i can't stop my self from gambling so i will just lock my bitcoins in somewhere else . Yes i am buying bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
March 30, 2016, 12:31:29 PM
I'm buying bitcoin when I see it is a good deal, occasionally when the price falls I buy some bitcoins and mostly the price recovers, Even when it doesn't recover BTC itself is still valuable to keep IMO.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
March 30, 2016, 12:27:33 PM
Trading bitcoin give more profit and anonymity.
Many people didnt paid taxes on profit via bitcoin.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2016, 12:15:49 PM
I'm buying bitcoins because halving is close and i want invest my money into bitcoin and waiting until halving is come, and i'm sure the price will increase when halving is come.
Activity: 924
March 30, 2016, 12:11:08 PM
Nowadays I am only holding as my handle also suggests. I can just relax and see the price go up.

Many of us are holding for halving and many of us are buying it at a moment as price is not too high and we can see much higher price at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
March 30, 2016, 12:05:42 PM
Nowadays I am only holding as my handle also suggests. I can just relax and see the price go up.
Jump to: