Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 228. (Read 307735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 17, 2016, 03:50:52 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
Because I understood the urgent need for decentralization and I want to be part of the change.

When most of the people lose hope on their bank and government they will simply look for some bitcoin investment. So I also buy it. Because there is no chances for any government law to interfere bitcoin. Bitcoin must be a good investment to bypass any restrictions.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
January 17, 2016, 01:32:35 AM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
Because I understood the urgent need for decentralization and I want to be part of the change.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 17, 2016, 01:29:24 AM
I buy Bitcoins for trade.
Sometimes I try to keep it for the future.
If I dont mine bitcoins, I need to buy it Smiley

I think you make the right decision holding your coins right now, just because we expect that the Bitcoin's price will increase soon and then we can make profit selling our coins

For nowadays bitcoin has down price around 389 us dollars . It your chance to buy some bitcoin and hold it until the price of bitcoin increase again.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
January 17, 2016, 01:24:55 AM
It is always good to buy whenever I can but recent theater was a golden opportunity to grab some Bitcoins unfortunately I didn't remain with enough money to buy some more.The halving element is what will not let the price down on long term basis.So price will just increase by and by.

Yes....I am buying bitcoins to keep them for future, this must be a one of the right time.
Whatever spare money I have, I try to get bitcoins for that. I think and wish that the bitcoins will go up very soon and then never look behind. So I save them and advise everyone to buy and keep some with them for selling at the higher rate and make some good profit.
Activity: 672
January 16, 2016, 04:35:31 PM
It is always good to buy whenever I can but recent theater was a golden opportunity to grab some Bitcoins unfortunately I didn't remain with enough money to buy some more.The halving element is what will not let the price down on long term basis.So price will just increase by and by.
Activity: 728
January 16, 2016, 04:32:00 PM
There is already a bounced back by Bitcoin and price already begins to gain the lost space and current prices are slightly above $385 and it seems all the drama is over or is going to reach its end in couple of days maximum.
Activity: 742
January 16, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

I think you make the right decision holding your coins right now, just because we expect that the Bitcoin's price will increase soon and then we can make profit selling our coins
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 16, 2016, 03:33:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 16, 2016, 02:24:53 PM
This time is the best time to buy bitcoin. Price will rise after all the storm finished.

Yes you are right. Surely this dumping drama will end sooner or later. The panic created by the bad news really interrupt the support and resistance the price gained last sitting around $430-$450.  The price will back again at that level and will even surpass that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
January 16, 2016, 02:21:11 PM
This time is the best time to buy bitcoin. Price will rise after all the storm finished.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 16, 2016, 02:10:50 PM
yes i buy bitcoin to trade, I like to trading bitcoin because the price is very volatile.
legendary
January 16, 2016, 01:59:08 PM
in fact, some people buy bitcoin when the price drops, as it is today, so when the price of bitcoin go up, they can sell and make a profit, and some people no longer buy bitcoin for keperluannya on the internet, such as gambling, trading and others. for now I buy bitcoin for trading  Grin

For trading purposes it's really make sense if you buy bitcoin below $400.

Im no expert in speculating but we might don't see again a cheap price like this after this dump drama ends and while halving approaches.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2016, 01:50:29 PM
in fact, some people buy bitcoin when the price drops, as it is today, so when the price of bitcoin go up, they can sell and make a profit, and some people no longer buy bitcoin for keperluannya on the internet, such as gambling, trading and others. for now I buy bitcoin for trading  Grin
legendary
January 16, 2016, 01:45:48 PM
This month is going to be good. I actually hope that the price keeps going down until next month so when I get my salary delivered I can buy a couple of BTC at discount price. Thanks Mike.

Mike's drama really effective lol.

Anyways I think this dumping scenario will come to end closer now and the price will start to kick back again where it sleeps for almost a month. Hope you will have a nice buying rate when you got and hold your salary next month.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
January 16, 2016, 10:53:20 AM
This month is going to be good. I actually hope that the price keeps going down until next month so when I get my salary delivered I can buy a couple of BTC at discount price. Thanks Mike.
Activity: 952
January 16, 2016, 07:39:07 AM
Bitcoin is investment for me at the start. Now I just love buying and selling stuff with it. It is really good.

Bitcoin is an investment and also a saving of money, so buying bitcoin can serve both the purposes of saving and investment too, so for now its a good time to buy few coins and keep it safe in cold storage for the future, So at present whatever possible for me I am just buying bitcoins as I will earn some profits in future.
Activity: 700
January 16, 2016, 06:04:36 AM
Bitcoin is investment for me at the start. Now I just love buying and selling stuff with it. It is really good.
Activity: 938
January 16, 2016, 05:41:38 AM
my only reason for buying bitcoin because i have a lot of money,and i dont know what i gonna do with that money,so i decide to use to buy bitcoin,and store them in online wallet,i will make sure that bitcoin is safe,and of course not a big amount of bitcoin.

You must be doing a great job....
Bitcoin is nothing but digital gold. For buying it, there are many valid reasons are there.
In last six years bitcoin prices rise the to the unimaginable levels. So, in future also bitcoin will yield and unimaginable returns like past. This must be the one of the reason many people are keep on buying bitcoin and saving it.

That's true, people who have good amount of money at present would surely keep on buying bitcoins and the reason is the value of bitcoin at present is not that too high, so it is better time to invest money in bitcoins, as the value of bitcoins would be much higher in future, so buying at present and holding for future is the right thing to do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
January 15, 2016, 02:34:41 PM
I'm waiting for the price to drop a little further. I'm guessing it's probably going to be buying time again once it get s a little more cheaper to buy from today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
January 15, 2016, 02:26:34 PM
my only reason for buying bitcoin because i have a lot of money,and i dont know what i gonna do with that money,so i decide to use to buy bitcoin,and store them in online wallet,i will make sure that bitcoin is safe,and of course not a big amount of bitcoin.

You must be doing a great job....
Bitcoin is nothing but digital gold. For buying it, there are many valid reasons are there.
In last six years bitcoin prices rise the to the unimaginable levels. So, in future also bitcoin will yield and unimaginable returns like past. This must be the one of the reason many people are keep on buying bitcoin and saving it.
Jump to: