Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 87. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
August 23, 2016, 09:02:55 PM
I bought bitcoin when I saw the price movement are on the up trend. I always check the bitcoin price almost every hours. Why? because I want to get some profit from the price movement. Sometimes my predictions was correct and sometimes I had to wait for a longer time till I can sell it again with small profit but I enjoy to do this kind of trading.

You should have to rely on small trades with daily fluctuations, you can see now that the price of bitcoin with each hour go up and down within the range of $570 to $585, so with that you can buy at lower price and can sell at higher price at any exchange, you will not have o wait longer.
It is good to remember the importance of monitoring the news and the price constantly, and thus use volatility to your advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
August 23, 2016, 07:01:32 PM
i can not say that i am buying bitcoins right now but i want to ansewer the partial question.i like to put my money in bitcoin because i belive that bitcoin really brings me profit and i am 101% comfortable with it but i was feeling like tourchering while i was with banks
but with you have invested fiat money to bitcoin you will feel insecure ,
yes everytime you see the bitcoin price chart and it shows dropped price ,
you will always think you have lost money , and "i should sell them all right now before its too late" ,
its normal as bitcoin are home of risk , and you know what? because it is worth.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
August 23, 2016, 04:53:11 PM
I bought bitcoin when I saw the price movement are on the up trend. I always check the bitcoin price almost every hours. Why? because I want to get some profit from the price movement. Sometimes my predictions was correct and sometimes I had to wait for a longer time till I can sell it again with small profit but I enjoy to do this kind of trading.

You should have to rely on small trades with daily fluctuations, you can see now that the price of bitcoin with each hour go up and down within the range of $570 to $585, so with that you can buy at lower price and can sell at higher price at any exchange, you will not have o wait longer.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2016, 04:48:49 PM
I think almost all here are buying bitcoins because they want to make a profit in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is unpredictable anytime the price of bitcoin can be increase more and decrease..  so we are the same thoughts that we are waiting for the price increase..
it is a fact that prediction about the price of bitcoin is not very difficult but still me as bitcoin stay below 600 USD very a long time therefore ow it is expected that the price of bitcoin will start increasing very much therefore it is good time buy bitcoin in present time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2016, 04:35:51 PM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 23, 2016, 04:34:49 PM
I'm not an expert so correct me. But bitcoin increase based on speculation and decrease based on mass theft as I saw. What if a new crypthocurrency is born that, for some reason, can't be affect by massive disasters like the one that plague bitcoin sometimes.
Or maybe just something a little more solid.

Would it be over for bitcoins? Or they can evolve?
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
August 23, 2016, 04:25:39 PM
we have seen bitcoin has fallen 10% since we have seen it last konth so i belive that it is a good time to buy bitcoin. only if we can hold for a long time as price will ride like a horse

As long as price behaves for at least weeks or even months if possible, you can consider that range to add some precious bitcoin on hand. As long as there is no spoiling activity that will ruined the price, expect a massive price rally thereafter.

Hope so.. Cool
You did not expect such a massive price increase on bitcoin, that's just a matter of whether or not all the predictions are correct that the mass users people get huge profits.
you are right we do not expect that about bitcoin that price will be huge or less in the future but bitcoin is really very stronger and powerful i think because people predict that price will go up.
Activity: 243
August 23, 2016, 03:43:31 PM
we have seen bitcoin has fallen 10% since we have seen it last konth so i belive that it is a good time to buy bitcoin. only if we can hold for a long time as price will ride like a horse

As long as price behaves for at least weeks or even months if possible, you can consider that range to add some precious bitcoin on hand. As long as there is no spoiling activity that will ruined the price, expect a massive price rally thereafter.

Hope so.. Cool
You did not expect such a massive price increase on bitcoin, that's just a matter of whether or not all the predictions are correct that the mass users people get huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 23, 2016, 02:27:58 PM

Hope so.. Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
August 23, 2016, 02:08:01 PM
I think almost all here are buying bitcoins because they want to make a profit in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is unpredictable anytime the price of bitcoin can be increase more and decrease..  so we are the same thoughts that we are waiting for the price increase..
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 23, 2016, 01:48:02 PM
I for me this is not the best time to buy bitcoins again .if we compare the last year price they are just the same graph so i think the price will increase again in november or december just like last year..
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
August 23, 2016, 01:14:18 PM
Activity: 252
August 23, 2016, 01:05:18 PM
i can not say that i am buying bitcoins right now but i want to ansewer the partial question.i like to put my money in bitcoin because i belive that bitcoin really brings me profit and i am 101% comfortable with it but i was feeling like tourchering while i was with banks
It should be understood that bitcoin is more earning potential rather than basic income. Despite the forecasts, the rate may vary lyuboyu side.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 23, 2016, 01:00:51 PM
I am not buying too often. I bought some when I need to purchase miner, hyip and gambling. Now I buy some as I feel that price will go up. Will see how it will go.
to be honest i buy the bitcoins all the time if i have some spare money, it is really great as i make profit with it

So you buy then sell?

Well that's for sure he do buy and sell and it is trading. He buy using his spare money because he knows that the price of bitcoin is going to increase in the future. Just like what is happening now, the price is now getting higher and that's a good sign that the market of bitcoin is getting higher. So, if you want profit just buy bitcoin today.

i do trading too, but i choose altcoin for growing my bitcoin, buy low sell high is the basic way to growing my bitcoin, it's very simple but not simple as we think because we can't predict the altcoin price 100% right.
yeah trading is the best decision if you want to make some decent money from time to time though it doesnt give steady income
Your right but the problem if you have only a small amount for a trading you can only or a few money.. unlike other traders they are investing a large amount 0.5 btc i think its enough to start trading.. but if you are newbie in trading start in small amount..
Activity: 322
August 23, 2016, 12:47:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 23, 2016, 12:05:45 PM
I am not buying too often. I bought some when I need to purchase miner, hyip and gambling. Now I buy some as I feel that price will go up. Will see how it will go.
to be honest i buy the bitcoins all the time if i have some spare money, it is really great as i make profit with it

So you buy then sell?

Well that's for sure he do buy and sell and it is trading. He buy using his spare money because he knows that the price of bitcoin is going to increase in the future. Just like what is happening now, the price is now getting higher and that's a good sign that the market of bitcoin is getting higher. So, if you want profit just buy bitcoin today.

i do trading too, but i choose altcoin for growing my bitcoin, buy low sell high is the basic way to growing my bitcoin, it's very simple but not simple as we think because we can't predict the altcoin price 100% right.
yeah trading is the best decision if you want to make some decent money from time to time though it doesnt give steady income
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
August 23, 2016, 11:11:02 AM
i just bought 4 bitcoins. deciding to hold, buy some Alt or gamble, tough choice LOL.
Activity: 1
August 23, 2016, 07:03:09 AM
For people who are looking for solid mining software go here to save a few bucks.

Buddy of mine referred to this link to get FULL AwesomeMiner for free.

Worked fine for me.

goo,gl/Jb7DqJ

comma should be . above

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 23, 2016, 06:50:26 AM
Yes, because I see it as a great investment particularly right now when the indicators are all seeming positive for bitcoin. it's also a great investment in just holding them and can be easily be sold for their USD value.

Due to a lot of website exchange this became easy with bitcoin trading to another currency. Including the alternative coins they can also be transferred into Bitcoin with a faster way then back to USD. Actually there are some convenience stores that are now opening their ideas on using their stores as a means of buying bitcoin also.
Activity: 31
August 23, 2016, 06:20:12 AM
Yes, because I see it as a great investment particularly right now when the indicators are all seeming positive for bitcoin. it's also a great investment in just holding them and can be easily be sold for their USD value.
Pages:
Jump to: