Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 96. (Read 307735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2016, 03:57:47 PM
not yet, but i want to. first i need to check out how everything works and then if it is ok i buy some to start.

Just a piece of advice try not to but Smiley  Try to earn it so that you can experienced of how hard it is. Through this you can grow in this industry then if you think that your knowledge is enough then try to improve your earning strategies using those bitcoin you get or earned.

Yeah it is a good advice that you are going to try to earn for it so that you are going to know how important it is to have bitcoin at all especially when you did great effort for it. And you are going to earn just for holding it same reason like buying and just for holding it. Your investment is going to be your effort at all.

That's right in this way aside from gaining some amounts you are also learning. If you fail it is fine because you have nothing much to lose at all. You can directly stand up and try again then grow.
Yeah failure is one more step towards the success, even if you fail you should never give up and try to improve your skills and over a period of time you will surely succeed.
Failure is an important step to succes, but if you have just failures there is a problem
failures are always a problem, i think that it is better not to lose a lot of money, im buying bitcoins at the moment, i think that the price will grow

Price is at $560 level at a moment and I think tomorrow it may go below $550 and I think that would be the best price to buy some coins and hold it for future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 14, 2016, 03:55:13 PM
I am not buying in present situation till the issue of bitfinex hack is resolved in one way or other. I am just on hold and made my holdings more secure with best password. I will start buying again once the panic or uncertain period will be over. I don't consider this time good for taking any measure. I was buying for different things to perform like transactions and investment before.
Activity: 658
August 14, 2016, 03:29:05 PM
not yet, but i want to. first i need to check out how everything works and then if it is ok i buy some to start.

Just a piece of advice try not to but Smiley  Try to earn it so that you can experienced of how hard it is. Through this you can grow in this industry then if you think that your knowledge is enough then try to improve your earning strategies using those bitcoin you get or earned.

Yeah it is a good advice that you are going to try to earn for it so that you are going to know how important it is to have bitcoin at all especially when you did great effort for it. And you are going to earn just for holding it same reason like buying and just for holding it. Your investment is going to be your effort at all.

That's right in this way aside from gaining some amounts you are also learning. If you fail it is fine because you have nothing much to lose at all. You can directly stand up and try again then grow.
Yeah failure is one more step towards the success, even if you fail you should never give up and try to improve your skills and over a period of time you will surely succeed.
Failure is an important step to succes, but if you have just failures there is a problem
failures are always a problem, i think that it is better not to lose a lot of money, im buying bitcoins at the moment, i think that the price will grow
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
August 14, 2016, 03:28:32 PM

If you have mind then a few failures are enough to redirect you to the route of success, a continuous failure is impossible in someones life, we all face some failures but the success wait for us in the next step if we understand the problem and continue our struggle. and one more thing those who are on the way of learning will never fail and their destination is always a success.
Activity: 714
August 14, 2016, 03:26:11 PM
Currently im buying a lot of them.
Price seems good, i expect it to rise in few days, that is why im still holding some and buying even more
Yea, now the price is pretty low so it is ok to buy now because price will go up for sure in future
I agree with you , you are right that its good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is too low , and i think its good opportunity for us if we buy bitcoin in big amount then hold it and wait for until increase its price to higher so we can get a good profit from bitcoin.
i think we need to be patient a bit, the price freshly churned down that possible fall to below $ 500 at least for me when the price hit $550 is a good time to buy but every people have their own speculation.

Price may fall in coming days, and I am waiting for that too, if it goes more lower then I think that would be the best opportunity to buy some extra coins and keep it for the future.
Activity: 518
August 14, 2016, 03:22:54 PM
Price seems good, i expect it to rise in few days, that is why im still holding some and buying even more
Yea, now the price is pretty low so it is ok to buy now because price will go up for sure in future
I agree with you , you are right that its good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is too low , and i think its good opportunity for us if we buy bitcoin in big amount then hold it and wait for until increase its price to higher so we can get a good profit from bitcoin.
i think we need to be patient a bit, the price freshly churned down that possible fall to below $ 500 at least for me when the price hit $550 is a good time to buy but every people have their own speculation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
August 14, 2016, 02:35:48 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 14, 2016, 01:01:03 PM

it is not the answer. any person who fails is not necessarily going to be successful. success depends on the person, if he learned from failure and try to better tailor then he deserved success.

True you can learn from failure and adopt in any situation that you learned from it.  But im not saying you need to experience them all to learn.  You can study other people experiences.  As I heard, succesful people are people who copy succesful people.  Well that means they study these people reaction in every failure.
Yeah you will experience of failure an how much you do failure you will learn and learn more.. thats why we have a words of try and try until you success..
This is what i do before i am losing in bitcoin in starting my own business bur right now i starting business again an now i am making a profit and i think i will never lose again because i know how to manage it..
Right, we have to try and try until we succes.But some people dont learn anything from their failure and they are doing the same thing over and over again
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 14, 2016, 12:58:55 PM

it is not the answer. any person who fails is not necessarily going to be successful. success depends on the person, if he learned from failure and try to better tailor then he deserved success.

True you can learn from failure and adopt in any situation that you learned from it.  But im not saying you need to experience them all to learn.  You can study other people experiences.  As I heard, succesful people are people who copy succesful people.  Well that means they study these people reaction in every failure.
Yeah you will experience of failure an how much you do failure you will learn and learn more.. thats why we have a words of try and try until you success..
This is what i do before i am losing in bitcoin in starting my own business bur right now i starting business again an now i am making a profit and i think i will never lose again because i know how to manage it..
August 14, 2016, 12:55:12 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
August 14, 2016, 12:37:48 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
August 14, 2016, 12:32:07 PM
I'm buying Bitcoin because there is a high likelihood that the value of Bitcoin is going to be going up in the near future, and I want to be a part of that and have some Bitcoin in my wallet so I can make some money off of those events. While I don't want to just make money, it is a nice addition and definitely something I'd want to keep in mind anytime I invest.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 14, 2016, 12:29:09 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2016, 11:21:52 AM

Yeah and your attitude will play an key role in deciding your success or failure if you keep on learning and keep on fighting with the things around you then one day you will surely taste the flavor of success.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
August 14, 2016, 11:12:04 AM

August 14, 2016, 11:11:16 AM

It would not yet considered as failure if you really want to go back and fight for it because if you try again and succeed then it is not a failure anymore. But if you keep your self failing then you have a big problem
It is ok to fail 1 time, 2 time, 3 time lets say 4 time but if you are continuing like this something its wrong. You got to check your strategy and see what you are doing wrong
Activity: 910
August 14, 2016, 11:08:03 AM

It would not yet considered as failure if you really want to go back and fight for it because if you try again and succeed then it is not a failure anymore. But if you keep your self failing then you have a big problem
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 14, 2016, 11:07:52 AM

Yeah, everybody also understood from those words. But if we don't have a confidence and high spirits then the Word will only make us become someone who fails. I once met someone who practiced these words, but after he did all that. He's got something of the same thing and finally she became insane because of it. So before looking for words of wisdom, we are required to interpret the right way to avoid misinterpretation
August 14, 2016, 11:04:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1075
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
August 14, 2016, 10:52:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: