Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you currently holding cryptocurrencies and now speculating what will happen? - page 2. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

Bitcoin is still very much used and adopted all around the world to this day. It has been accepted by organizations and payment gateways all across the world. So what about Altcoins? Are they worthy to buy in future? To predict the future is very hard. In the cryptocurrency world, prices are very volatile. Dealing with the issues of transparency and scalability problem, might effect cryptocurrencies in the future.

Bitcoin is not really circulating as much as you think in some developed countries. all are fomo posts about bitcoin to increase investor confidence. Basically, no one wants to trade and accept high volatility assets, which will affect their future revenue and business strategy. If so, they will only accept about 10% and the rest will be fiat money.
actually, we should not expect cryptocurrencies to be accepted for payment everywhere. they just need to increase the value after each year and make an asset to trade is more than enough.
I think you do not have enough knowledge about crypto and its acceptance. It is widely used and accepted by the people in many countries. You should read and research about it. You may have faced a bad experience or what but your speculations are not right. I recently read in a research that cryptocurrency is becoming part of daily life in a lot of countries including California where people use Bitcoin credit card even to pay their coffee, buying a packet of nuts etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is still very much used and adopted all around the world to this day. It has been accepted by organizations and payment gateways all across the world. So what about Altcoins? Are they worthy to buy in future? To predict the future is very hard. In the cryptocurrency world, prices are very volatile. Dealing with the issues of transparency and scalability problem, might effect cryptocurrencies in the future.

Bitcoin is not really circulating as much as you think in some developed countries. all are fomo posts about bitcoin to increase investor confidence. Basically, no one wants to trade and accept high volatility assets, which will affect their future revenue and business strategy. If so, they will only accept about 10% and the rest will be fiat money.
actually, we should not expect cryptocurrencies to be accepted for payment everywhere. they just need to increase the value after each year and make an asset to trade is more than enough.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I hold a lot of altcoin cryptocurrency, but everything has become junk, there is no hope to change ... in the past I really hoped that the price was high, but now certainly nothing has changed from that price ... and I feel disappointed ..! !

This is an obsolete topic for today, to consider having many altcoins that becomes worthless, that is why many people aren't trusting to invest and promote bounties concerning new altcoins for now, because the main reason is the token isn't returning any profit at all, in short, incapable of being competent to the market. So to make our investment to return ROI even better, it is considerably a good choice to consider existing altcoins in the market rather than to buy newly created tokens.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Speculation for altcoin only prioritizes developments in price fluctuations.

do not know what will happen in the future, everything is still seen as a concept because there is no public adoption that can be a benchmark for a project, all are still limited to regulatory agreements. My support is to continue to hold their coins by monitoring the current situation, if in the end many altcoins cannot survive, then I must also be prepared to anticipate.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Think twice before doing anything whatever you do for the future purpose, Since we are considering this cryptocurrency will be the key for the future monetary world so this could be one of the main concern of the people but when you see the reality then you couldn't see like, whatever the case is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will play the vital role of monetary world, in the course of time people will get realized about this fact, so it's high time to hold cryptocurrency or Bitcoin for the future purpose, it will bring certainly a handsome amount of money in the future.
Critical thinking can help us to make wise decision, thinking the outcome of our decision is important in order for us to know if we will benefited or it will cause harm for us. I do not speculate because I know that the outcome is not good for me, speculation can sometimes make us greedy because of the unrealistic profit that we keep thinking. I only hold a cryptocurrencies when the trend is uptrend because I'm a trend follower.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
2020 was accepted to bring FOMO.
If you check the charts, after every 2 years there is a bullish year and the pattern is still continuing with 2020. There is a halving scheduled at the end of this year which will make traders speculate throughout the year.
Right now I am long on Bitcoin and a few altcoins. Altcoins are showing promising returns again. This is the best time for diversifying.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Think twice before doing anything whatever you do for the future purpose, Since we are considering this cryptocurrency will be the key for the future monetary world so this could be one of the main concern of the people but when you see the reality then you couldn't see like, whatever the case is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will play the vital role of monetary world, in the course of time people will get realized about this fact, so it's high time to hold cryptocurrency or Bitcoin for the future purpose, it will bring certainly a handsome amount of money in the future.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
each of us are speculators and none is certain so all of us that Holds crypto are always speculating about the price would be soon or in the future.

we invested here to profit but for how long it will take?then that is the question because the market is very volatile and unpredictable .

if you are not ready to wait longer ,well this is not the place for you because sometimes there is a  easy money here but most of the time long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Adoption is happening but it is slow because there is no government or business promoting it. It has to get adopted in a very organic way because there is no organization behind it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
I hold a lot of altcoin cryptocurrency, but everything has become junk, there is no hope to change ... in the past I really hoped that the price was high, but now certainly nothing has changed from that price ... and I feel disappointed ..! !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
I think no holder ever failed to speculate something with their holdings.  If we buy a cryptocurrency, we always wish it will have a use case and have an accelerated adoption. Aside from that, we also speculate that someday the price will increase so that we can get profit from our investment.  Speculation on things is always been a practice of every individual so to speculate something on what we are holding is normal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
To be honest I do not like speculation, I more often use the situation of speculation carried out by many people to take advantage, because every speculation there must be panic that occurs in some people to panic sell.
Buying several tokens at that time will also be more profitable in terms of quantity and nominal. Right now is a pretty good time to buy altcoin because in early January there have been several speculative plays by big people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Being so authentic, businesses are all about risk and achievement. Before investing in Cryptocurrencies, we have to be rationally prepared about every loss and gain. Without any doubts, this world is touching the sky of high tech and everything will be digital very soon. I personally more in financing on cryptocurrencies.
Also, we need to fully understand what we are going to invest to for us to know what is the amount that we are going to earn there or what will be the benefit of investing on that project. We always need to consider this factor for us to avoid the possible scam. Do not sell your coin while the value of it is lower than you have bought it. Always consider your income everytime.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
of course until now I still hold bitcoin and some altcoin. because I still believe that investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable than investing in stocks or mutual funds. although cryptocurrency has a high risk due to price fluctuations but if we can take advantage of price fluctuations well and also have good speculation. then I'm sure we will be able to benefit. and in 2020 I think it's time for the cryptocurrency market to be bullish.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
I believe in the development of cryptocurrency, and therefore I also invest my money in the form of cryto assets.
2019 may be a dark period of cryptocurrency after being at its peak in 2017.
but in 2020 it is very good to reinvest in cryptocurrency considering that in the next few months the halving of bitcoin is happening.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
For all the time I have been working in bounty companies, I have gathered up to hundreds of different cryptocurrencies, but today their value is minimal.  I really hope for the professionalism of the teams of some projects, as well as the fact that the projects will have a real product, as the final result, which will be in demand in society.  Indeed, thanks to this, the value of these coins can change for the better in the future.

You can only hope for their professionalism but I don't think they will not comply if their have bad intentions to begin with. You can't expect them to produce real product especially if they get-rick-quick scheme projects.
On the other hand, I only hold bitcoin for long term investments and only use my satoshis if I badly need it. And I think most of us have the same perspectives towards bitcoin, we are hoping that someday it will increase its value.
Now I am convinced precisely that it is better to immediately exchange any unfamiliar or lesser-known cryptocurrencies for ethereum and bitcoin, in the future prospects of which you can be sure much more than in other cryptocurrencies.  Right now, I am doing the same thing, investing only in the highest rated cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
I do not speculate, I'm a technician where I always rely my decision  in technicals. If you say speculation, it means that you are buying because you have high hope that it can become valuable in the future. The problem is the speculation is a pure guess so there the chances that the increase that will happen is low. The risks are also high but if we are going to use analysis then the forecast that we can get is more legit and we can rely our decisions in there.

Not at all, because speculation is not just a mere decision that doesn't have a basis in the first place. There are people who speculate based on the technical analysis they've conducted. You, for example could be this kind, where you based your buying decision in your T.A, and in some point, you try to speculate in a long run based from your T.A as well. In this case, speculation is comprised of both facts and chances, but both leads to generate good profits if executed correctly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Altcoin is alternative coin " after " bitcoin and that's their function. Many altcoin exist in market and I believe they worth to buy and use it as alternative income and payment. If bitcoin alone in market I think the story will be different, no more interesting because high fees transaction & withdraw is still become problem. Besides that if bitcoin pairs with currency we can see range too far, buyer and seller will take losing money for that. I never speculate just make prediction with my knowledge and that's better than always create bait to manipulate market.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
Cryptocurrency is very good, but comparing it to other methods of transaction we have I would say that it is not really fast and neither is it much safe when it comes to doing business online. Okay, the good thing about cryptocurrency is that it eliminates the middlemen and that’s cool, because I now send money to friends and family that I trust with the assurance that the money will get to them really quick without having to go through a lot of processes and not paying lots of fees as well.

But, as for buying online, there are faster means like Visa which confirmed immediately you click on the 'pay' button, which is unlike cryptocurrency. And most of these methods of payment has protection, but there is no protection for those that decides to make use of crypto.
Merit: 253
I am holding a lot of them and having a firm belief that the digital assets class will hold the future notwithstanding what they are currently facing now, same applied to the Internet in the 90s before he was finally adopted. Big things lie ahead for the blockchain technology in the future
if you hold a lot of assets and you are sure of those assets, then you must remain consistent with your investment. the most difficult investment in my opinion is consistency when making a hold up to the price that has been set. it takes time and also sometimes our sense of focus must be maintained.
right, when we hold it either floating plus or minus the psychological war begins. very difficult to hold when we are floating plus when the target has not been reached. consistency is needed to maximize profits. and for the time being I think it would be better if we won the bitcoin that was owned, because btc immediately reduced by half the amount

Although it is really difficult now to speculate what will happen, but still we keep believing that crypto is the future that's why we keep holding it. But so far now, I don't hold much of it, just holding few coins/altcoins that has really potential once  crypto will grow more, I don't take risk with new coins anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: