Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you desperately looking for exchanges to dump your altcoins - page 3. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 29
It takes a whole lot of years for shitcoins to have value, some even end up not having value at all.
If looks frustrating applying patience in shitcoins without seeing a value. Hodl on cos some of the shitcoins in your portfolio might end up been profitable tomorrow
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
Unfortunately, there is nothing to do with these tokens/coins. There were two very cool coins with good ideas. The one was called coinjanitor and was very well designed in its presentation. Nice graphics and a mascot too.
It was quality. I do not know what happened to it but you use to be able to swap your shitcoin for janitor tokens and that is how you "mined" them basically/ It is one of many projects which I cannot understand why they ended.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.
Are you also desperately looking to dump your altcoins.
When what I see in my wallet is just shitcoin, of course I will feel the same as you, want to throw away the coins, because the coins are worthless and only become a collection of coins that are not valuable in the wallet, and sometimes it reminds of your efforts us to get the coin even if it ends without value.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
I am actually desperately in your club on this. A lot of coins we thought would be great are now shit. What really pains the most is that their prices are now over 95% below their prices when I decided to hodl them.
While I am no longer investing in icos on those days in which I did I thought the same as you, I thought the coins in which I invested were destined to make it big and I will be participant of that process, but if very investor thinks the same of each coin then we are bound to end disappointed, also a costly lesson that I learned is that there are very few coins worthy of our investment and even fewer coins worthy of being held for the long term, so if you are still holding some coins because you hope they will recover it is better to sell them now before you are unable to do it.

If the coins are still in the big exchanges and still have huge amount of volume, it may not be a good idea anymore when we finally see randoms pumps going on. The ones OP mean that you want to dumps are the ones they earn from bounty campaigns which to tokens are not listed on any exchanges.

I did earn few tokens while I join bounty since 2018, its not a profitable year even today to join bounty campaigns because projects weren't even listed to DEXes like they refuse to do so. If you still have the coins, its practically worthless, you might just leave it on your wallet to remind how crazy this 2017 bullrun had turned out.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
I am actually desperately in your club on this. A lot of coins we thought would be great are now shit. What really pains the most is that their prices are now over 95% below their prices when I decided to hodl them.
While I am no longer investing in icos on those days in which I did I thought the same as you, I thought the coins in which I invested were destined to make it big and I will be participant of that process, but if very investor thinks the same of each coin then we are bound to end disappointed, also a costly lesson that I learned is that there are very few coins worthy of our investment and even fewer coins worthy of being held for the long term, so if you are still holding some coins because you hope they will recover it is better to sell them now before you are unable to do it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Not at all, but i will take a look about project future on the coin , so we have to alert on that, i like to take your attention on that, i have heard about upcoimg project call hawk network , it has to be best one take a look on that https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1185539270456553472
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
There are dozens of shitcoin in my wallet, especially ERC20. I'm not too desperate, because getting it also doesn't need money, or can be from airdrop. Let them be a decoration in my ERC20 wallet and also as a memento of 2017. The year Crypto is at its peak. Selling it also doesn't mean any money.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.

Most peoples have same problem with you because altcoins value are really low now.
Many new altcoins still has not listed on exchange, make the holders even harder to liquidate their coins.
I also have them, but i think im gonna keep it because the value are too low to sell now.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
I wish I sold my altcoins before because my altcoins became worthless. I cannot now sell my altcoin due to the low volume in the market.  I will never hold altcoins that are worthless for me to not make regretful decisions.
sometimes we feel confused when hold altcoin.when we sold it, price suddenly rise.but if we hold , its value keep down and our assets value will decrease alot ofcourse.maybe hold on bitcoin will help us to recovery its value we will need to wait for long time.many traders trapped in altcoin, they often make mistakes when pick up altcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
I wish I sold my altcoins before because my altcoins became worthless. I cannot now sell my altcoin due to the low volume in the market.  I will never hold altcoins that are worthless for me to not make regretful decisions.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I also have shitcoins in my MEW, they were from bounties and airdrops.. I desperately looking for exchange too, I really want to dump them, but they have no value now, even if we sell them in forkdelta, no one will buy. I regret that I did not sell them earlier when they listed in exchange. I just thought that it may increase the price if we hold, but no. Sad
Activity: 664
Merit: 100

of course, altcoin that can't be sold just becomes rubbish in my wallet, it's enough that I get unsold altcoin and I'm really fed up with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
Then just sign up there and use it, not so hard  Grin Grin Grin
OK I will try! Thank you for cue! I am buying there!
GL to you too! Take my advice and buy there wont regret
Then just sign up there and use it, not so hard  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

No one will accept those tokens, And if you don't want to see your shit tokens Go and create a new wallet and move all your tokens there.

It's best to just keep it as they may be miraculous, We do not know that there is a developer who wants to revive it, Or it may have volumes in the exchanges. There are many possibilities and all we can do is hold it and let it go.
I wanna buy around 600 or less, bitrexchnage com surely has good price for GRM and tokens as I see. How fast is it?
Really fast, I was wondering for a while, tokens they distribute immediately. Bitrexchange is about speed and good price, good rates.
That's a fair deal! I found 4,6 Yesterday but decided to search, how much have you bought?
I have bought 1200 tokens for total of 3840$. Pretty fair deal. How much do you want?
Guys, where to find GRAM exchange, I need to buy some! Help please!
What for? I know one: bitrexchange, they have a great rate, 3.2$ per token, what do you think?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I also hold some shit altcoins that I have decided to ignore and act like it's not there. Now I have learnt to buy good Altcoins with potentials. Also if I must do bounty, I have to also do projects that I believe won't be another wasted effort  after carrying out some research.

it's better to assume that worthless altcoin is like not in the wallet because in my opinion it would be better than being stuck in thoughts about the altcoin. make this a lesson because I also have some worthless altcoins and I try to strengthen the analysis before buying or joining each campaign
Pages:
Jump to: