Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading? - page 61. (Read 64646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 20, 2017, 02:12:13 PM
Whenever we trade, the first thing we need to have is discipline, as without it, we cannot succeed and self-control is impossible without the same. Even if we lose, we need to have such a sportsmanship spirit in us to take a loss too in a decisive manner, means that it was our own decision and we accept it. If not, the trader will take more wrong decisions without being into discipline and might lose his whole capital.

I have heard this information from the traders. Most of them you to say in bitcoin trading we need to be more patience. I will say we need to check the value frequently and fix the trading accordingly.
As the price changes, we may find the lost whenever the price raises continuously. So don't involve in btc selling when the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
April 20, 2017, 01:48:28 PM
Whenever we trade, the first thing we need to have is discipline, as without it, we cannot succeed and self-control is impossible without the same. Even if we lose, we need to have such a sportsmanship spirit in us to take a loss too in a decisive manner, means that it was our own decision and we accept it. If not, the trader will take more wrong decisions without being into discipline and might lose his whole capital.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
April 20, 2017, 01:36:04 PM
I am extremely disappointed with trading because I tried altcoin trading today, and in the end I received a net loss. First of all, I had only a  few mBTCs in my wallet. Now they are gone as well.
If you're only trading with a few mBTCs, you shouldn't be surprised that you've ended up making a loss.
You'd need at least a couple of BTC to be able to trade succesfully and apply proper risk and capital management. What's the point of trading if you're going to waste so much on fees...
You have to know about proper way to taking a risk in trading before go for bigger capital.
Everything done step by step , you cannot just go allin without learn something , especially in trading .
Once you have mastered every aspect in trading , then i guess you can do whatever you want to trade.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 20, 2017, 01:16:03 PM
I am extremely disappointed with trading because I tried altcoin trading today, and in the end I received a net loss. First of all, I had only a  few mBTCs in my wallet. Now they are gone as well.
Everyone starts with trial and error used it for your next trade and believe me you will be a pro trader in the future, you can read some tips here in the forum and remember before buying a coin choose the one who have potential to increase.
When we are approaching trading with some precautions, the chances for getting disappointment from trading will be very less.

Trial and error method is nothing but trying with very small capital amount. Instead of going for trial and error method, it would be much beneficial if we are choosing trial account for practising after that trading in live market with the proper target and stoploss levels.

When we are having enough knowledge, there will be no reason will remain to make us disappointed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 01:02:17 PM
I will never, ever disappointed in trading because most of the community they got their earnings by doing trade in the market. Even I got loss sometimes due to wrong prediction, but still fine  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 20, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
I am extremely disappointed with trading because I tried altcoin trading today, and in the end I received a net loss. First of all, I had only a  few mBTCs in my wallet. Now they are gone as well.
If you're only trading with a few mBTCs, you shouldn't be surprised that you've ended up making a loss.
You'd need at least a couple of BTC to be able to trade succesfully and apply proper risk and capital management. What's the point of trading if you're going to waste so much on fees...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
April 20, 2017, 11:41:54 AM
It's very difficult to make money trading bitcoins if you don't have much to trade. You can only make very small gains. It's good if you can buy some bitcoins first to trade, then after you make some profit, sell the original investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 20, 2017, 09:43:40 AM

I suggest you, have patience, because in trading, it is total unpredictable job and many time we miss the chance than we need time to earn money from it. But it is better than gambling, Because we get less lose, and we have a chance to recover the lose. But i repeat my sentence,be patience and take time than definitely one day, you would be earn from trading.   
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
April 20, 2017, 09:17:41 AM
So why are you actually disappointed with trading because of that?
This is a great source of income, if you are experienced enough to do that successfully for a long period of time, It might turn out that you will earn more than from your primary job.
However all that is about education and trading skills.

Your loss shouldn't make you dissapointed about trading, because I have lost many many times my whole deposit, both on FX and alt-trading.
I recommend you reading the books of famous traders, i assure you that everyone of them had encountered such a situation, where the account funds was basically busted because of a wrong decisions.
Activity: 406
April 20, 2017, 08:10:53 AM
I am extremely disappointed with trading because I tried altcoin trading today, and in the end I received a net loss. First of all, I had only a  few mBTCs in my wallet. Now they are gone as well.
Everyone starts with trial and error used it for your next trade and believe me you will be a pro trader in the future, you can read some tips here in the forum and remember before buying a coin choose the one who have potential to increase.

Yeah, loss in trading in my opinion is a common thing. It should make us more knowledgeable about trading. Careful analysis is the key to making a profit. Even a person who is proficient in trading can experience loss, but the difference they can minimize losses. Therefore trading requires a hard practice, if you want to quickly learning with others who are already proficient in trading. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 20, 2017, 06:18:29 AM
Thats okay i feel you those times when i am also starting on trading ,Disappointment will be your challenge in trading and its up to you if you let your disappointment stop you or learn from your mistake that made you lose .Experiencing trade is not always win situation but we can make some good moves and income in a potential good coins in the long term .We need only to have a research and if you go to the tips here make sure it will help you .Trading is not so easy if you have no patience and knowledge about what altcoin you invested.

There must be a very strong goal, so that no disappointments and laziness can stop on the way to successful development in this area.
Having strong goal would really help you out to sweep away the negativity on yourself related to trading and if you have these motives then you will not easily got discourage in the long run which means you will surely sustain on doing trading and disappointment would really be present but we should really need to handle that in able to survive on this career.Giving up so easily wont be a good choice and we should really take it as a challenge.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
April 20, 2017, 05:55:38 AM
Thats okay i feel you those times when i am also starting on trading ,Disappointment will be your challenge in trading and its up to you if you let your disappointment stop you or learn from your mistake that made you lose .Experiencing trade is not always win situation but we can make some good moves and income in a potential good coins in the long term .We need only to have a research and if you go to the tips here make sure it will help you .Trading is not so easy if you have no patience and knowledge about what altcoin you invested.

There must be a very strong goal, so that no disappointments and laziness can stop on the way to successful development in this area.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
April 20, 2017, 04:19:12 AM
Activity: 952
April 20, 2017, 04:04:11 AM
Activity: 924
April 19, 2017, 02:23:52 PM
Im not disappointed in trading all is in patient if you don't have patient then you are into trading activity you cant blame trading once the coins doesn't grow up. We use to learn more about blocks sometimes we just follow the flow of those big holders of alternative coins (altcoins)
Activity: 756
April 19, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

You need more patience and a detailed analysis of each transaction. At the momentary desire to not earn coins, you need to work on yourself.
use this as a learning blocks to your journey inside trading, experience will teach us how to select quality project than the pnd project
both are profitable but its needed some good analysis when you place your entry.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
April 19, 2017, 12:19:43 PM

You need more patience and a detailed analysis of each transaction. At the momentary desire to not earn coins, you need to work on yourself.
The first thing in trading is we have to accept losses, we can not win forever. Sometime, we will make mistakes but we should not be too disappointed about it because we are not perfect, the mistake is normal, you should understand that. The most important thing is how we have to fix that mistake and from that mistake to find solutions to improve in the next trading. Failure is not when you lose, failure is when you can not stand up and continue to fight. Be strong, guy! All is just starting, not the end

Yes, you need to analyze your mistakes and learn from them. After all, without errors you can not learn how to trade well.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 19, 2017, 12:03:57 PM

The first thing in trading is we have to accept losses, we can not win forever. Sometime, we will make mistakes but we should not be too disappointed about it because we are not perfect, the mistake is normal, you should understand that. The most important thing is how we have to fix that mistake and from that mistake to find solutions to improve in the next trading. Failure is not when you lose, failure is when you can not stand up and continue to fight. Be strong, guy! All is just starting, not the end
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
April 19, 2017, 11:42:45 AM

Activity: 812
April 19, 2017, 11:32:17 AM

I made that thing before and yes I loss coins too, yet I am not that disappointed because it was my decision made, so I learned from that thing, I guess the next time in trading to some other altcoin we need to make some studies of that coin and not give the coin which we can take the risk on.
Pages:
Jump to: