Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you filling your bags? - page 2. (Read 175 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 03, 2022, 06:55:02 AM
Still, the crypto market is dumped, have you filled your bags? Often we worried when the market becomes down for any reason. But we don't think that as an opportunity to accumulate in low. Whales do that and make a big profit whereas small traders like us lose money. I have accumulated a few top coins though it is down from the buy price. But still, I am holding and moved to Ledger for long holding. What about you? Have you filled your bags? Or just watching and waiting for more dips?

Yes, it's a best time to fill in our wallets with good coins like bitcoin, ETH, BNB, ADA etc. Also, I am not waiting for more dips. Ups and downs are just a part of the crypto market and the opportunity may get lost if we wait for more dips inside the market. So it's always better to buy in small quantities over a period of time and hold them for long term. probably such holdings will eventually become my retirement fund when I look to consolidate.

But only buy few top coins and don't look for any random coins because I believe we don't need 99.99% of the coins that are available in the market today. So diversify, but with a precaution and avoid unnecessary risks.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 03, 2022, 06:31:29 AM
Yeah, I've been loading up gradually on certain tokens I wanted to buy last year but couldn't because of price. Now is the right time, that's if anyone isn't scared. Bull excites investors and makes discussions noisy while bear scares them and keeps everyone in hushed tone. Only a few keep to what Warren Buffett says about buying when others are scared. That's the situation now. Instead of people to buy or DCA their investments, they're scared.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
May 22, 2022, 12:11:25 PM
Still, the crypto market is dumped, have you filled your bags? Often we worried when the market becomes down for any reason. But we don't think that as an opportunity to accumulate in low. Whales do that and make a big profit whereas small traders like us lose money. I have accumulated a few top coins though it is down from the buy price. But still, I am holding and moved to Ledger for long holding. What about you? Have you filled your bags? Or just watching and waiting for more dips?
Pages:
Jump to: